Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

JULY 19-20 Meadow Knob/Flagpole WHEELING meet

Old 07-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #121
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02running View Post
first time camping while wheeling so what do you typically bring to camp with?
Tent
Lawn Chair
Beer
Cooler
Food
Stove
Sleeping Bag
Pillow
Beer
Recovery Gear (always in the truck)
Old 07-15-2013, 04:53 PM   #122
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Lets do this!
Old 07-15-2013, 05:03 PM   #123
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Lets do this!
what!! you coming now!!!??
Old 07-15-2013, 05:14 PM   #124
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Lets do this!
Add Jameson to the list of supplies...
Old 07-16-2013, 05:45 AM   #125

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Have one Bronco making the run up but not staying the night.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:47 AM   #126
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
first time camping while wheeling so what do you typically bring to camp with?
Bring beer and nothing else matters
Old 07-16-2013, 07:18 AM   #127
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bring what ckeene9 said and you will be good but whatever you do, DONT forget the BEER!

Im bringing 2 canopy tents to get under for everyone if it does rain.

Anyone bringing wood for fire???
Old 07-16-2013, 08:32 AM   #128
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
I'm getting tires after all. So I should be alright.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:47 AM   #129
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Any convoys coming up from Hampton Roads? It's going to be way too damn early leaving!
Old 07-16-2013, 09:21 AM   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enders Taco View Post
I'm in. Any convoys coming up from Hampton Roads? It's going to be way too damn early leaving!

SWEET! I know of some from here http://www.355nation.net/forum/east/...ling-meet.html coming that way I believe. usnavycolorado on that page
Old 07-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #131
02running is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
02running's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Tent
Lawn Chair
Beer
Cooler
Food
Stove
Sleeping Bag
Pillow
Beer
Recovery Gear (always in the truck)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Bring beer and nothing else matters
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Bring what ckeene9 said and you will be good but whatever you do, DONT forget the BEER!

Im bringing 2 canopy tents to get under for everyone if it does rain.

haha i got the beer part down as long as you dont mind im 20. also does it cost for anything this weekend for the wheeling or camping?
Old 07-16-2013, 07:23 PM   #132

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha i got the beer part down as long as you dont mind im 20. also does it cost for anything this weekend for the wheeling or camping?
Nope just show up!
Old 07-17-2013, 03:21 AM   #133

Quote:
no cost at all. dont forget TP if you need to go number 2.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:45 AM   #134

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no cost at all. dont forget TP if you need to go number 2.
That should always be in the truck.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:46 AM   #135
fjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
fjfar80's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in...depending upon when we finish on Saturday...may not camp.

- Mark
Old 07-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #136

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjfar80 View Post
I'm in...depending upon when we finish on Saturday...may not camp.

- Mark
Right on man! We should be finished wheeling around 3pm, gonna try to take a group that wants to come do some hard obstacles after everyone sets up for camp.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:33 AM   #137
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
What time is departure on Sunday? I have extra passenger that need to be back by 3. I'm figuring that means I need to be off the mountain by noon
Old 07-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enders Taco View Post
What time is departure on Sunday? I have extra passenger that need to be back by 3. I'm figuring that means I need to be off the mountain by noon
Whenever people want to leave but there are some fun obstacles on the way out that I may do sunday. Im planning on leaving whenever everyone is ready to roll out. Its easy to get out once your at the top of the mountain. You dont have to take the trail back to get on the road
Old 07-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #139
02running is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
02running's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i can bring some fire wood i work at a outdoor center and can snag some or since we are in the woods ill also bring an axe or something.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:30 PM   #140
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wish I could go!!! probably buying a truck Friday and would love to take it out but I work all day saturday... I'll almost definitely be in for the next one tho, been wantin to do this particular trail for a long time.