Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Hurricane creek trail ride! July 20th 2013

Old 06-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #21
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
Well he did take a dive off the back at about 3mph, the first time I took up around home. But he was tied off and my buddy was in the bed with him. He still manage to get bit by the tire on the side before he was grabbed up. Nothing bad just missing a little spot of fur now..lol. I felt so bad.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:58 PM   #22
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery

I hope you guys can make it! I look forward to meeting everyone!
Old 06-15-2013, 01:42 AM   #24
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
a few years ago after the stone wall on the left coming from fines creek, theres like 3 mud holes. some dumb ass threw welded rebar spikes in the ruts under water and i popped a tire. it was hell and a muddy mess. just warnin
Old 06-18-2013, 09:25 AM   #25
Lost in the Woods
SoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud of
Name: Steve
SoutheastOverland's Tacoma Gallery
FYI the mud holes and hill climb are off the legal trail and have been closed off per several reports I have received. While the USFS was in there sections of the road were reportedly graded. Please stay on the main, legal trail.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:56 AM   #27
Lost in the Woods
SoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud of
Name: Steve
SoutheastOverland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
Maybe they should post signs?
Who? I know there are private land owners in the upper/northern reaches who aren't happy with people trespassing. The USFS produces Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUMs) that show the legal trails.

It would be nice if everything was signed but that is a ton of $$$$ to be put out by the USFS and I guarantee most of the signs would be torn down. Heck, give it a little time and any berms/tank traps that have been built will start to get knocked/worn down.

It really comes down to the responsibility of each wheeler to determine if they are on an open and legal wheeling route. I've trusted others before and have been fooled so I always (always) check myself now.

Old 06-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #29
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
You pay nc tax. They rape. They can afford it haha
Spot on.
Old 06-19-2013, 04:50 PM   #30
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Got some new tread yesterday.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #31
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post

What do you think of them?
Old 06-20-2013, 02:22 PM   #32
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
I can't believe I haven't seen you around yet! Trail grapplers are nice, function and look great as well. Hoping those are trail grapplers, they look like it on y phone here.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:18 PM   #33
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post

What do you think of them?
Its just been a few days and I've only drove highway and up my gravel drive way but they seem great so far. They had better be great for the money I spent hahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
I can't believe I haven't seen you around yet! Trail grapplers are nice, function and look great as well. Hoping those are trail grapplers, they look like it on y phone here.
Yeah I know, I come out your way pretty often too. They are trail grapplers.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:18 AM   #34
whoward85 is on a distinguished road

Name: Lee
whoward85's Tacoma Gallery
Im in jut talked to va bound we headed down there!!!
Old 07-02-2013, 09:31 AM   #35
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Bump for a list of attendees in the OP.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #36
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Me and Ryan (Motostar00) went up to hurricane this past weekend and they have definitely bulldozed the trail down quite a bit. It is still a decent place to wheel but nothing like it used to be
Old 07-02-2013, 07:21 PM   #37
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Me and Brie are thinking about riding up there Thursday and checking it out ourselves, since we are both off. I gotta get my window fixed, took the door panel off and replaced the window motor and now I can't get the damned screw holes to line up where they are supposed to be.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #38
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Attendee list:
VirginiaBound (YES)
Pope953 (YES)
Old 07-06-2013, 10:48 AM   #39
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Time for drone bombing, tyrannical, liberty suppressing, treasonous, world bank owned,
BUMP!

Old 07-13-2013, 07:59 PM   #40
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Bumpity bump bump.