Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Hurricane creek trail ride! July 20th 2013

Old 07-14-2013, 08:12 PM   #42
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw this. I might be game for it.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #43
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #44
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
What time would this start? Any idea so I can figure out when I'd need to leave? I might just head down Friday after work and grab a hotel in the area so it won't be too bad.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #45
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Well as of right now, all I know that is going for certain is me and Chris. So we need to discuss a time, would help greatly if we can get some confirmed yes'.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:41 PM   #46
I'm down. I'm all stock right now though so hopefully it won't be too bad.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:49 PM   #47
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Don’t think i can make it. looks like i maybe going to NY this weekend, kinda last minute.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #48
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
Don稚 think i can make it. looks like i maybe going to NY this weekend, kinda last minute.
Pussy
Old 07-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #49
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Pussy
family shit man. not 100% sure yet. if i知 not going and something els does not come up, i値l try and come.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
family shit man. not 100% sure yet. if i知 not going and something els does not come up, i値l try and come.
Haha it's cool man I was just giving you hell.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:57 PM   #51
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
I'm down. I'm all stock right now though so hopefully it won't be too bad.
I'm pretty well stock too and have been through a couple times. I've been told that they have excavated the trail so it's not real rough. But I don't know. I've been told by several that it can be done all in 2wd now.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
I'm pretty well stock too and have been through a couple times. I've been told that they have excavated the trail so it's not real rough. But I don't know. I've been told by several that it can be done all in 2wd now.
Yeah I'm not real worried about it.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:21 PM   #53
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
What time you wanna hit the trail Chris?
Old 07-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #54
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Me and ryan are in for sure
Old 07-15-2013, 09:13 PM   #55
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
What time is good for you? PM me your number and ill shoot you a text.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:23 PM   #56
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I'm good whenever you are dude. If my lazy ass doesn't wake up just throw something at me and I'll be ready to go!
Old 07-17-2013, 03:14 PM   #57
Any word yet on a time or who all is actually going?
Old 07-17-2013, 03:45 PM   #58
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Tanner, Ryan, Chris and me for sure. We can meet at the sagebrush in Canton, NC off exit 31 on I-40. At around 9am? Is that good for everybody?
Old 07-17-2013, 03:47 PM   #59
That works for me
Old 07-17-2013, 06:24 PM   #60
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Were you able to find the sagebrush I was referring to?