Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Hurricane creek trail ride! July 20th 2013

Old 07-21-2013, 08:01 PM   #81
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Pm me whenever someone wants to do that Waterville run. I live about 30 min from there in Jeff city. I couldn't make this run due to working extreme OT the past couple weeks with a day off every 14th. Had to take care of house stuff or I would have went on this ride.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:42 PM   #82
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Dudes! Awesome meet! It was a freaking blast.
Agreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Hell yeah it was!
I found out today that I mashed my trailer lights hook up like you did
Old 07-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #83
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
Agreed

I found out today that I mashed my trailer lights hook up like you did
Damn that sucks, I wonder where you tag'd yours at? This is my excuse for a high clearance rear in the future haha
Old 07-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #84
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Damn that sucks, I wonder where you tag'd yours at? This is my excuse for a high clearance rear in the future haha
I have no idea could have been the same place you did. Great reason to get it haha
Old 07-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #85
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Also, I'm just going to drop this off here incase any of you guys might be interested.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-meet-oct.html
Old 07-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #86
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I think you guys hit on that last section passing the camp site at the end. Where the guy was standing at with the fishing pole.

I came within inches of crushing my exhaust pipe into my rear panel, you were in front of me Tanner but I wasn't paying a bit of attention.
Old 07-22-2013, 03:08 PM   #87
Quote:
I think you guys hit on that last section passing the camp site at the end. Where the guy was standing at with the fishing pole.

I came within inches of crushing my exhaust pipe into my rear panel, you were in front of me Tanner but I wasn't paying a bit of attention.
Mine was bent up at the end of the first section. When we stopped the 2nd time was when I found out I snagged mine. Although I did bottom out hard going down to that camp and it would've definitely been ripped off then haha
Old 07-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #88
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yeah that's probably where I did it. That's the only place I can think of where I might have drug my rear.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:04 PM   #89
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I remember watching you slip off that rock and drop, while thinking to myself "no fucking way I'm doing this!"

Luckily I don't have a frame mounted hitch so I got out of that one. My Cv axle made it to work and back today so I suppose it's fine. I've gotten quite a few odd looks though over the mud.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #90
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahaha I felt like I was saying that the whole way down. Ryan busted one of his boots too
Old 07-23-2013, 05:43 PM   #91
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Le pix?
Old 07-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #92
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Le pix?
x2
Old 07-23-2013, 07:15 PM   #93
Following you guys there was several times I said oh shit haha I'm surprised I made without messing something up bad. And pics?
Old 07-24-2013, 05:52 AM   #94
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
More to come of course. Haven't really had time to mess with my computer/camera.

IMG_0102.jpg by Unvail Photography, on Flickr

IMG_0119.jpg by Unvail Photography, on Flickr

IMG_0155.jpg by Unvail Photography, on Flickr

IMG_0156.jpg by Unvail Photography, on Flickr
Old 08-06-2013, 11:06 AM   #96
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man I am to late, Argh....

Next time I am there man!
Old 12-30-2013, 06:28 PM   #97
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Bump. #2

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post7928642
Old 12-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #98
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Bump. #2!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post7928642