Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Hurricane creek trail ride! July 20th 2013

Old 06-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Hurricane creek trail ride! July 20th 2013

Pope, Whoward85 and I are planning a trail ride down Hurricane Creek!

Anyone and everyone is welcome!

Yes:
Virginiabound
Pope953
Whoward85
Tpain
Motostar00

Maybe:
TnRedNeck721

Taken at Hurricane Creek earlier this year.

Old 06-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #2
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
MEETING AT SAGEBRUSH IN CANTON, NC OFF OF EXIT 31 OF I-40. 9AM MEET TIME.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:32 PM   #3
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Alright everyone gonna give a little update with some directions and some info on Hurricane Creek.

Hurricane Creek Road is a very mild trail; I have heard that they have done some excavating and the trail can be rode in 2wd nearly. It's still a pretty ride, and has some mudholes for those of you that like mud; you can see the mudholes in one of the pictures that I took that Chris posted. I haven't been since earlier this year so I don't know what to expect. For those of you looking for a good tough trail this may not be the trail to ride.

This meetup is more about getting together with some good people and hanging out, and going for a fun ride. The plan is to meet up go ride the trail, and then go eat some Papas and Beer (a damn good mexican restaurant). It's Chris' favorite, and I'm not going to lie I like it pretty damn good. If some of you want to do some wrenching I have a pretty large concreted driveway at the house that we could possibly do some wrenching at if anyone has some installs they wanna do. It'll be a wing it kinda day with a goal of putting some faces with names.

For those of you that don't know, Hurricane Creek Road can be accessed from two different points. The one I have went in is literally right off of the highway. Right before Exit 7 there is a turn-off.

Old 06-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
I plain ok coming. don’t think i’m going to my cuisines grad party in NY that week so i should be able to come.

also i’ll have to go up an exit or 2 and turn around.

I’ll let a few guys in east TN know about this and try and get them to come.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:43 PM   #5
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
I plain ok coming. donít think iím going to my cuisines grad party in NY that week so i should be able to come.

also iíll have to go up an exit or 2 and turn around.

Iíll let a few guys in east TN know about this and try and get them to come.
For you TN guys there is a rest stop that we can meet you at. Not exactly sure which exit it is, but it's only like a mile from the Hurricane Creek pull in.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:52 PM   #6
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
For you TN guys there is a rest stop that we can meet you at. Not exactly sure which exit it is, but it's only like a mile from the Hurricane Creek pull in.
ok, and yeah i think itís itís own exit? but any TN guys will have to go past it and turn around, so meeting at the rest stop sounds good. and now that i think of it there is 2 rest stops in NC, but one i think is closer to the TN line and one is kinda set back off the interstate a little, and the one i think thats closer to the TN/NC line is not set back very far.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #7

ok. i think i found a short cut to getting from I-40 east over to I-40 west. but idk 100% if its legal or not... lol i don’t see a name for the road or anything.....(well i found 2 one i know is not legal, but the other maybe)

hey wes how you post the pic of good maps like that?
Old 06-10-2013, 04:17 PM   #8
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Wes was on Victoria's secret before tw.

Fapping eh?
Old 06-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post

Fapping eh?
brie is probably look at getting him some nice thongs, or maybe a bra?
Old 06-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #10

ok, looks like the TN guys will have to go up to exit 15. or we can try one of these other ways i found, if they are not blocked or something....
Old 06-10-2013, 06:18 PM   #11
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Glad y'all got this planned out now! You can count me and my buddy Ryan (motostar00) in and maybe whoever else we find that wants to go.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:28 PM   #12
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
I figured I'll share some pics from mine and some buddies last trip up that way. We started in max patch and we're going to leave through hurricane but we didn't make it that far. Long story short, we were stuck for 4 hours.

Old 06-10-2013, 08:00 PM   #13
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok. i think i found a short cut to getting from I-40 east over to I-40 west. but idk 100% if its legal or not... lol i don’t see a name for the road or anything.....(well i found 2 one i know is not legal, but the other maybe)

hey wes how you post the pic of good maps like that?
Screen cap.

You'll definitely have to go past then come back. That Rest Stop is right off the interstate don't have to drive back, and i'm pretty sure it's between mile marker 8-10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post

Fapping eh?
Brie has been looking at new stuff

Quote:
brie is probably look at getting him some nice thongs, or maybe a bra?
She doesn't wear thongs

She's definitely looking at bras though, she's getting teh fake boobies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
Glad y'all got this planned out now! You can count me and my buddy Ryan (motostar00) in and maybe whoever else we find that wants to go.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:33 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Screen cap.

You'll definitely have to go past then come back. That Rest Stop is right off the interstate don't have to drive back, and i'm pretty sure it's between mile marker 8-10.

Brie has been looking at new stuff

She doesn't wear thongs

She's definitely looking at bras though, she's getting teh fake boobies

yeah i will. looks like i have to go to exit/mile marker 15 and then turn around.

I thought she was getting the thongs for you?
Old 06-10-2013, 08:45 PM   #15
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah i will. looks like i have to go to exit/mile marker 15 and then turn around.

I thought she was getting the thongs for you?
Nope lol. Bigger bras.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:00 PM   #16
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds like a trip to make. Anyone bring their dogs. I just hate leaving him at home.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:37 AM   #17
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Bring him along! Mines not well behaved enough to bring on a trip like this lol.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:44 AM   #18

I wish i had a dog that liked to go places and could keep up. we have a pug that likes to go places, but she has hip problems and stuff and has a hard time walking a lot. the greyhound has a crap tone of anxiety about stuff.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #19
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
The Shih Tzu ain't much for road trips.