View Poll Results: Location and Date?
September 6 30.00%
October 14 70.00%
Harlan 11 55.00%
Windrock 10 50.00%
Other date and Location(post when and where) 1 5.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #41
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Well ....... U are obviously a creeper though. Haha and looks like the orgy is happening in the drunktaco tent!! Woohoo!!!
Hell yea! I'm ready to start the party!

And yea I bought A 6 person tent finally... No more dog kennel tents for me
Old 06-24-2013, 05:36 PM   #42
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocritser View Post
Hell yea! I'm ready to start the party!

And yea I bought A 6 person tent finally... No more dog kennel tents for me
Lol

I'm pulling the camper anywhere we go. Sleeping in a tent is for a young person. Papa going to go in style. Btw Sarah is ok to sleep in it.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:37 AM   #44
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As long as u don't feed her any sausage
And damn you and your AC!!!!!
No AC needed in October. Just easier to pull everything you need than to pack it in the back of a truck. And she will only get the finest, tube steak....
Old 06-25-2013, 05:46 AM   #47
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Quote:
Hahaha ur a sick old bastard!! She's gonna kick all yalls asses when she gets there
I like a take charge ass kicking girl, majority of the time they are kinky in bed or in this case a tent
Old 06-25-2013, 05:49 AM   #48

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
She is the only one that puts up with us.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:03 AM   #50

Quote:
Oh trust me, I let her kick my ass all the time.
And she wouldn't put up with yall if she didn't like yall. Not sure if that's a good thing or not though ......
I think Katie's gonna ask off work for this trip.... So she might not be the only girl
Old 06-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #52

Quote:
Woohoo!!!! I'll finally get that threesome she's been talkin about
She likes White Russians or patron... Get her drunk enough and it will probably happen hahaha.

She also loves Cody's apple pie shine
Old 06-25-2013, 08:31 AM   #53
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
i'm not even going to try to catch up here.. haha
Old 06-25-2013, 11:02 AM   #55
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
How are the trails at Harlan? Would like to put this on my calendar but unsure at this time.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:31 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
How are the trails at Harlan? Would like to put this on my calendar but unsure at this time.
They have a huge variety, mixture from easy trails to very difficult
Old 06-25-2013, 02:05 PM   #57
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Mark it down dude!! If u are worried about it being too hard, we'll have some stock yotas there. And even people with some work done, like me, drive our trucks as DDs and ain't trying to break shit. Cody and Levi on the other hand ........ They are just special
Old 06-25-2013, 02:07 PM   #58

Quote:
Mark it down dude!! If u are worried about it being too hard, we'll have some stock yotas there. And even people with some work done, like me, drive our trucks as DDs and ain't trying to break shit. Cody and Levi on the other hand ........ They are just special
What you saying!?

As long as you tow me most of the way home if I break something being stupid
Old 06-25-2013, 02:18 PM   #59
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
just because i know how to make my truck stand on it's 2 back wheels doesn't mean nothin... i drove home perfectly fine that trip thank you!
and i'm over 200k miles. go team yota!
Old 06-25-2013, 02:26 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
just because i know how to make my truck stand on it's 2 back wheels doesn't mean nothin... i drove home perfectly fine that trip thank you!
and i'm over 200k miles. go team yota!
Well it means something when you stall out on a automatic by climbing a hill higher than the other guy!