Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

TW Harlan, KY Meet in Oct

Old 07-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #21
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I won't make it...but I've stayed on both sides

Evarts was nice because it has a little town where you can buy food and gas and such if you want and you can find a bunch of trailers or cabins to stay in and they have a big campground

Putney was nice because it was fairly isolated and everyone can hang out together easily plus you have no issues with local cops if any of the vehicles arent street legal

Harlan is easily my favorite place i've wheeled
Old 07-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #22
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed, Jeff. I love it there.
I'll also throw in as long as you're not acting stupid outside the park, cops won't really bother you in Evarts.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:58 PM   #23
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
never been in through the putney side.

Jeremy your SAS going to be done in time?
My sas will be done and rolling by the end of this week with 38.5 tsls!
Old 07-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #24
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

about time! joking can't wait to see it!
Old 07-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #25
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Count me and the wife in. Officially introduce myself, My name is Lonny, the wifes name is Michelle. We're pretty sure we're not douchbags either, and down for a good party. We prolly down for whatever too. I've stayed in Evarts, nice little town. We are looking forward to it.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:34 PM   #26
bonafide

Excellent, Lonny! y'all are added

got a great group so far everyone!
Old 07-07-2013, 08:04 PM   #27
levi
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Excellent, Lonny! y'all are added

got a great group so far everyone!
Except for that asshole Gideon
Old 07-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #28
bonafide

and this is why you're the one who ends up with a pissed on tent.. geeze man.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #30
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Def not going now!
Old 07-07-2013, 08:34 PM   #31
bonafide

Haha inside joke from the past trip, sorry guys.
Though I have no reasoning for Gid's comment..
Old 07-08-2013, 06:45 AM   #32
Wheeling mine, back to working on everyone else's
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I will be going the 19th-20th weekend for Fall Crawl. I like the larger events, getting to see some crazy people wheel, and the rock crawl events are fun to watch as well.

I call Stephen at the Putney side and those were the dates given.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:52 AM   #33
bonafide

Mark this isn't for fall crawl though..
but fall crawl will be a good time!
Old 07-08-2013, 07:21 AM   #35
Wheeling mine, back to working on everyone else's
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mark this isn't for fall crawl though..
but fall crawl will be a good time!
I know I just figured I would let people know since some might rather wait a week and come then for the bigger event.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:16 AM   #37
levi
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
I know I just figured I would let people know since some might rather wait a week and come then for the bigger event.
Like gid said big events like that can be fun, but this is more of a getting together and having a good time. Sitting around a camp fire getting to know other members mixed in with a bit of wheeling.

I know at Lbl we had a big group of people and to me was more fun than a big events.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:36 AM   #38
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocritser View Post
Like gid said big events like that can be fun, but this is more of a getting together and having a good time. Sitting around a camp fire getting to know other members mixed in with a bit of wheeling.

I know at Lbl we had a big group of people and to me was more fun than a big events.
Well for me its the difference in the reason for goin. When I go to big events, I don't go to meet a bunch of folks and get to know them. Yes everyone there is sharing a common ground and of coarse I like to talk to people and enjoy being in the crowds but why would I waste my time caring about knowing people when thats not the reason I came for and there are 800hp fully built buggies to watch destroy some country side!? Haha if u really don't want me to remember your name, distract me with all the trucks I can look at and u won't have to worry about getting to know me. Lol

So on the flip side of that ...... A specific TW meet allows me to actually meet and hangout with the folks that I'm trying to get to know. We still share the common ground of offroading and trucks but I'm not distracted by the much cooler eye candy that the circus brings to an event. Of coarse this is all just the way I feel but for me, having an event inside another event doesn't work

Products Discussed in this Thread