Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

TW Harlan, KY Meet in Oct

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #382
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
I believe that. I mean your parents named you Me. You gotta live in a fucked up, secluded place to have a name like that.
I'm named after a plant actually haha my name is Sage
Old 09-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #383
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
There is a little diner in downtown Harlan that has the best & cheapest food around... You can drive to it by coming out of the Evarts trail head if memory serves me right... Otherwise, just get on the highway and go around the mountain...
Old 09-12-2013, 06:34 AM   #384
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
A must for this meet is a CB you miss 1/2 the fun that goes on while driving on the trails.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:32 AM   #386
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
I agree. U also turn left when u should've gone right and go down wrong trails .......
If any jeeps come we are putting all the go pros on it this time.... Hahaha
Old 09-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #388
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
A must for this meet is a CB you miss 1/2 the fun that goes on while driving on the trails.
Got mine installed today. This trip coming up fast. Still gotta get sliders welded on.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #389
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Yea put the gopro on and we will never see the video.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:42 PM   #390
1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
1911's Tacoma Gallery
Working on getting ready to go, latest addition are the new SCS F5s and Duratracs.

Next week having the grill surround shot body color and the billet grill done in black.

Replacing nerf bars with true sliders will have to wait till time and budget allows, so powder puff trails for me.

Old 09-12-2013, 08:42 PM   #391
toy44runner is on a distinguished road

Name: Cooper
toy44runner's Tacoma Gallery
Im sorry I haven't been posting at all. Ive been working 40hrs for my dad and another 25 on photography jobs a week. I'm still down like Charlie brown for this trip. My plan is to film this whole trip. I will have a new computer to edit a good film of it. If yall wanna get ideas on what I would like to produce check this out http://vimeo.com/ct4wd

I will be low on funds due to the fact ill $300 worth of lenses for the trip. If anyone would like to donate gopro footage I will be bringing my laptop so I can upload it before the trip is over with. If yall have an instagram @bigfatchickencoop
Old 09-13-2013, 04:49 AM   #392
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy44runner View Post
Im sorry I haven't been posting at all. Ive been working 40hrs for my dad and another 25 on photography jobs a week. I'm still down like Charlie brown for this trip. My plan is to film this whole trip. I will have a new computer to edit a good film of it. If yall wanna get ideas on what I would like to produce check this out http://vimeo.com/ct4wd

I will be low on funds due to the fact ill $300 worth of lenses for the trip. If anyone would like to donate gopro footage I will be bringing my laptop so I can upload it before the trip is over with. If yall have an instagram @bigfatchickencoop
Followed... I'm scotrinaf
Old 09-13-2013, 05:34 AM   #394
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911 View Post
Working on getting ready to go, latest addition are the new SCS F5s and Duratracs.

Next week having the grill surround shot body color and the billet grill done in black.

Replacing nerf bars with true sliders will have to wait till time and budget allows, so powder puff trails for me.

Wheels look good and grill will look much better colormatched and black. and don't worry about runnin baby trails. There will be plenty of that cause there will be numerous stockish trucks there. Better to come and enjoy what you CAN do then not come at all. Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy44runner View Post

We need to talk about tha trip this weekend and figure out this drivin shit
Old 09-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #395
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM   #396
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down as a maybe. I'll roll in late Friday night after work unless for some reason I get that Friday off.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:12 PM   #397
SilMonDrop is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Doug
SilMonDrop's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to have cancel on this event. Just traded the Taco in. Couldn't pass up the deal I just got on the Tundra. Hope you all have fun.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:02 PM   #398

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Why not still come and enjoy riding with someone?
Old 09-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #400
SilMonDrop is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Doug
SilMonDrop's Tacoma Gallery
I got the SR5 package and the tires are awesome for the road but I am pretty sure they would suck on anything else.

Products Discussed in this Thread