Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

TW Harlan, KY Meet in Oct

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #41
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Peace Officer currently, US Army "Retired" as well
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
We need one of those universal remotes that skips through chapters in time. TO BED BATH AND BEYOOOOOOOOOOND!!!!!!
Haha. triple "B" has everything for real. We just can't skip the chapter where I get to take possession of my Elite Front bumper that I'm waiting on. Really hoping it comes before this outing. I've already been making a list of shit I need to get done.

Sliders (ready, just haven't pulled the trigger yet)
front bumper
Hi-lift
real recovery gear (I have a harbor freight strap that gets me by)
CB install (Waiting on bumper to mount antenna)
spare parts (TRE's, LBJ's, I have a CV assy.)

The wife is stoked too. We haven't been out in the woods since I sold the 4 wheelers.

Speaking of triple "B" though......is it common knowledge that they take ANYTHING back for exchange? I just recently learned this. You can buy a shower curtain there...let it get all moldy (who does that) after three years of not cleaning it, and then just take it back and exchange for new. Just yesterday we took back a steam cleaner that was bought for us from our wedding registry 3 years ago. It wouldn't spray anymore......oila'....new carpet cleaner. Pretty sure they could save the planet just by reducing their prices by 20% and stop sending out those damn coupons to everyone too.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:17 PM   #43
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. Put me down.

Steve O - Fella, there ain't no reason we can't ride down together if we're both riding from Columbus, Ohio. Make the journey a little less scray from a "if some bad shit happens" aspect.

Jeremy - Whats up fella?? My shit's looking a little better than it did when I rode down in Slade, looking forward to showing off!!

Is there an address around Harlan where everyone will meet or how will that work?
Old 07-09-2013, 04:38 AM   #44
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Cool. Put me down.

Steve O - Fella, there ain't no reason we can't ride down together if we're both riding from Columbus, Ohio. Make the journey a little less scray from a "if some bad shit happens" aspect.

Jeremy - Whats up fella?? My shit's looking a little better than it did when I rode down in Slade, looking forward to showing off!!

Is there an address around Harlan where everyone will meet or how will that work?
Sounds good, I'm actually in Marysville but maybe we can meet somewhere in town.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:13 AM   #45
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco47001 View Post
Haha. triple "B" has everything for real. We just can't skip the chapter where I get to take possession of my Elite Front bumper that I'm waiting on. Really hoping it comes before this outing. I've already been making a list of shit I need to get done.

front bumper
Hi-lift

The wife is stoked too. We haven't been out in the woods since I sold the 4 wheelers.

Speaking of triple "B" though......is it common knowledge that they take ANYTHING back for exchange? I just recently learned this. You can buy a shower curtain there...let it get all moldy (who does that) after three years of not cleaning it, and then just take it back and exchange for new. Just yesterday we took back a steam cleaner that was bought for us from our wedding registry 3 years ago. It wouldn't spray anymore......oila'....new carpet cleaner. Pretty sure they could save the planet just by reducing their prices by 20% and stop sending out those damn coupons to everyone too.
sliders would be my top priority, next being the CB. hopefully everyone from last meet learned no cb sucks for everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner76137 View Post
Hoping to make this, But I'll need to wheel with somebody else my Xrunner doesn't go offroad.
awwww come on, that thing would go nicely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Cool. Put me down.

added! closer to the time of, we'll decide that. we will figure out if everyone is staying together(which we all should!) and then get a meeting spot. but the ones who go down early will already have the camp picked out and set up, that may just be the meeting spot.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:23 PM   #46
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

front bumper
Hi-lift

Yeah I would def get a cb first. It fucks up everyone on the trail when 1 person doesn't have one. All the armor is only needed if you choose to take those trails but I hope u get the front bumper too cause I'm sure it will look badass. And sliders are just more added protection. Recovery gear shouldn't be a high priority cause I'm sure there will be enough people with some there.

And tell the wife she will be the only girl there with 30 sweaty, stinky, drunk guys. See if she's still excited. Lol
Old 07-09-2013, 03:53 PM   #47
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah I would def get a cb first. It fucks up everyone on the trail when 1 person doesn't have one. All the armor is only needed if you choose to take those trails but I hope u get the front bumper too cause I'm sure it will look badass. And sliders are just more added protection. Recovery gear shouldn't be a high priority cause I'm sure there will be enough people with some there.

And tell the wife she will be the only girl there with 30 sweaty, stinky, drunk guys. See if she's still excited. Lol
I'm so pumped to get it. Tim sent out an update yesterday that the first batch is ready to ship out this week. He said the 2nd batch should be ready by next week. I'm # 8 on the list so worst case scenario...I think my new bumper is a month out.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #48
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm so pumped to get it. Tim sent out an update yesterday that the first batch is ready to ship out this week. He said the 2nd batch should be ready by next week. I'm # 8 on the list so worst case scenario...I think my new bumper is a month out.
Hell yeah!! It will look like a completely different truck! Plus now u can ram stuff, like shopping carts, trash cans, baby strollers, old lady's taking too long crossing the street ......... U know, stuff like that.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:09 PM   #49
Newborn

A bit off topic but do you guys run a spring mount for your CB antenna? I plan on mounting to my bumper a 4' fiberglass. This will put the tip just above the plain of my roof. Do I need a spring mount or do they bend a bit in case hit by a branch or such?
Old 07-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #50
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A bit off topic but do you guys run a spring mount for your CB antenna? I plan on mounting to my bumper a 4' fiberglass. This will put the tip just above the plain of my roof. Do I need a spring mount or do they bend a bit in case hit by a branch or such?
I have a Wilson superflex fiberglass antenna and it's super flexy. I can't see it breaking under normal circumstances.

I have mine on a fold mount.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:26 PM   #51
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS

Quote:
Could get a spring for peace of mind. It damn sure couldn't hurt. I have my firestix on a heavy duty spring and a quick disconnect
Old 07-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #52
Newborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I have a Wilson superflex fiberglass antenna and it's super flexy. I can't see it breaking under normal circumstances.

I have mine on a fold mount.
Thanks man
Old 07-09-2013, 06:34 PM   #53
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i have 0 spring. sticks about 3ft past the roof. if i had a spring i'd get tired of it knocking my 3rd brake light all the time.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:58 PM   #55
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I had a CB last year but I couldnt hear anyone more than like 50 feet. IT WAS horrible... Pretty sure I got a good working CB this year.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:05 PM   #56
bonafide

Gid i don't want to or else i could have a while ago lol.

Eric good deal!
Old 07-09-2013, 07:09 PM   #57
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Cb 's on the trail rock, everyone should have one.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #59
bonafide

Craig you just need to join us for this! popcorn is for the joinees only!

Products Discussed in this Thread