Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

TW Harlan, KY Meet in Oct

Old 10-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #741
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Hey we are not the one that goes off roading and has 2 perfectly clean doors and the rest of the truck is dirty.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #743
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
We? At least I got dusty from my rabbit trails lol
Lol I know I did not make it to this meet. But I get my truck dirty all the time! Probably going to go this coming weekend up to royal blue and just mess around
Old 10-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #745
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Yeah that sounds real fun
Old 10-15-2013, 05:13 PM   #746
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
Lol I know I did not make it to this meet. But I get my truck dirty all the time! Probably going to go this coming weekend up to royal blue and just mess around

I got mine dirty today. Damn coke sprayed all over it.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #747
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
I just spent 5 hours cleaning mine top to bottom with rubbing compound and wax, vacuumed out and wiped the interior down. Freaking forgot the engine compartment. O well it will give me something to do tomorrow besides mounting some led lights.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:13 PM   #749
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
I just spent 5 hours cleaning mine top to bottom with rubbing compound and wax, vacuumed out and wiped the interior down. Freaking forgot the engine compartment. O well it will give me something to do tomorrow besides mounting some led lights.
I spent 2 hrs yesterday just washing the under side of the truck. Then it rained today so I couldn't do the rest
Old 10-15-2013, 06:18 PM   #750

Quote:
Yeah that sounds real fun
STFU! It can be fun, and it’s the closest place i can really go....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
I got mine dirty today. Damn coke sprayed all over it.
i have had that happen, and i bet i can beat you at how bad it was.....

got everywhere! all over dash, rear view mirror, windshield, driver and passenger doors, gauge cluster, the oem radio, seats, shifter, and floor board and cup holders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
sounds about like how much time it would take me, or maybe longer...
Old 10-15-2013, 06:19 PM   #751

Quote:
I spent 2 hrs yesterday just washing the under side of the truck. Then it rained today so I couldn't do the rest
park it in the grass and let the rain help some. other wise it makes a spot in the drive way...... don’t ask me how i know this.....
Old 10-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #753

Quote:
It's in the street sitting over the sewer drain. I know what I'm doin. Trust me
hahahahaha. Memfrica problems....

maybe you should put in the small yard, and hope that if there is a shooting the taco helps stop the bullet from going into the house.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #755
levi
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not going to wash mine till after this weekend going to follow some jeeps this weekend and hope I can be there to pull them out

Products Discussed in this Thread