Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

TW Harlan, KY Meet in Oct

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2013, 07:14 AM   #121
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
You better be ready in Oct... you've taken longer than Jerry Lee to do your SAS. Longest SAS ever![/QUOTE]

Lol I'll be ready ass. I'd rather take forever to get it done and it be right than half ass it and be redoing everything or breaking shit left and right.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:16 AM   #122
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=NwiTACO;7163694]I see leafsprings

And what about Labor day foo!

Lol yes you see leaf springs. Sorry don't have the funds for coilovers at the moment and I got a huge deal on everything to leaf it. So it is what it is and it'll hopefully be very capable. These leafs seem pretty soft so they should flex out pretty decent.
I've gotta work the weekend of Seto so we will see. I'll be ready but not sure if I can manage to get off or not.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:57 AM   #123
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
I see leafsprings

And what about Labor day foo!

I resemble that remark
Mark I wasn't talking about you lol.. Your situation was different, you're off the hook
Old 07-15-2013, 07:59 AM   #124
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilMonDrop View Post
I am in as of right now. With my job it's hard to say what I will be doing tomorrow let alone in oct. Lift kit is ordered and will be installed in the next week hopefully. Anyone want to help instal it?
You're added! I'll help you if you feel like driving down to Nashville! haha
Old 07-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
Mark I wasn't talking about you lol.. Your situation was different, you're off the hook
Lol and why is his situation different?
Old 07-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #126
bonafide

Not my position to say so. Life happens, sometimes things get in the way of a SAS lol. Jeremy, you're just a lazy ass
just playing!
Old 07-15-2013, 09:16 AM   #127

Quote:
Not my position to say so. Life happens, sometimes things get in the way of a SAS lol. Jeremy, you're just a lazy ass
just playing!
Oh yeah I understand that but honestly I don't like prying in other people business so had honestly forgot what was going on. Lol I've had things happen in life too like other people that kinda keeps me on a tight budget which keeps the build rolling slow. But I've for a lot of good friends that are helping it move along faster.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:02 AM   #128
bonafide

you know i'm just kidding, but i will be glad when you're done so that you can start attending more events lol
Old 07-15-2013, 04:11 PM   #129
SilMonDrop is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Doug
SilMonDrop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You're added! I'll help you if you feel like driving down to Nashville! haha
haha If you know what you're doing it might be worth it. I have lowered cars and I am fairly confident when it comes to auto work but I have never put a lift on a truck. I am sure I can do it. Just might take me longer than it should.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:49 AM   #130
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilMonDrop View Post
haha If you know what you're doing it might be worth it. I have lowered cars and I am fairly confident when it comes to auto work but I have never put a lift on a truck. I am sure I can do it. Just might take me longer than it should.
U can do it. Grab a buddy tp help and you can easily do coilovers and ucas in 3 hrs taking your time and learning. The rear you can do in an hour or so. I can tell you exactly how to do it all if you want but its no different then any other suspension work. If you have lowered a car then u have taken out the strut and possibly changed arms. It's the same concept just minor variations
Old 07-16-2013, 07:34 AM   #131
bonafide

^what gid said. it's all pretty easy to do. can be done in one saturday and that's just taking your time and BSing
Old 07-16-2013, 01:42 PM   #132
bonafide

My list of things to do before the trip:

- Start the bed cage.
- add more to my sliders
- MOAR LEDS!
- maybe new tires.

i'm already pumped for this!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:27 AM   #137
bonafide

bump!

Products Discussed in this Thread