Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Camera Stolen!!! Myrtle Beach, SC

Old 08-12-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Camera Stolen!!! Myrtle Beach, SC

During our vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC my car was broken into and all of my camera gear was stolen, totaling about 7500$

Now I am lost, I searched all of the local pawnshops while I was there. have been watching craigslist and Ebay like a hawk. Even paid the stupid 10$ to CameraTrace.com and they dont even list the images I have on the web.

So im thinking of maybe setting up some kind of Donation thing, or something to try and recoup some money so I can get some new gear before Oct, as I have Weddings booked!
Old 08-12-2013, 10:47 AM   #2
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
your car insurance should cover that. they paid me when my fishing gear got stolden from my old truck.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #3
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat View Post
your car insurance should cover that. they paid me when my fishing gear got stolden from my old truck.
yeah we called Auto does not cover theft.
Old 08-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #4
mooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant future
mooker82's Tacoma Gallery
What brand and model #s etc....
Old 08-14-2013, 02:25 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Dang that sucks!!! I cant stand thieves!!! Karma will get the best of them.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:39 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Try your home owners insurance.
yeah I filed a claim, but my deductible is high, and now they tell me there is a limit on what they can cover... Pissed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooker82 View Post
What brand and model #s etc....

Was in an olive drab nanue pro bag, It contained a number of things but the most important stuff was a: D300s serial # 3015759 + Grip | sb910 #2210702 | 17-55 #423543 also had a sigma 70-200, And alot of other things 16GB Cards... ETC. in Myrtle Beach SC