Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell Event

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2014, 12:00 PM   #2101
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
nice/
Old 06-23-2014, 06:38 PM   #2102
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys there is a open house and car show at my shop July 16 spread the word all are welcome look at iapracing.com for address and updates
Old 06-23-2014, 06:54 PM   #2103
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
so what's the current "status" here Matt.. anything that the members here could help with to get the ball rolling? I know you're not tryin to get crazy involved but sense you're currently the direct link to Ryan you'd be the only one to answer this question...
Old 06-24-2014, 05:26 AM   #2104
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
so what's the current "status" here Matt.. anything that the members here could help with to get the ball rolling? I know you're not tryin to get crazy involved but sense you're currently the direct link to Ryan you'd be the only one to answer this question...
We are talking about having the event at BIG DOGS offroad park. Camp sites and all sorts of trails for even the most extreme rigs. I need help with vendors mostly. I need their support in donating to the event. I would really like to get a charity at the event. Last time we donated to the hospital but it would be great to get an organization that we donate to at the event. I just dont want to hear any bitching about a parking lot meet. Trying to give everybody the best of both worlds. Maybe we could all meet at steven toyota the day of the event and everyone convoy up to big dogs off road. They have showers and everything. Sounds like a plan to me. We also need big dogs off road support in this to help donate the land for the day and night
Old 06-24-2014, 06:57 AM   #2105
Backwoods legit, don't take no shit!
BackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to all

Firefighter: Stokes Vol. Fire Department, Station 23
Name: Paul
BackwoodsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Where is big dogs?
Old 06-24-2014, 07:13 PM   #2107
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've got a childhood friend with muscular dystrophy and we used to do an annual walk-a-thon for the charity/him, would this be something you'd be interested in? if so lemme know and I'll go talk to him and his family about it.

also, I'm guessing you've already contacted big dogs about this but if not I could do that? Lookin at their current schedule they've got the weekends of August 23-24, Sep. 6-7, 20-21, and 27-28 open..
Old 06-26-2014, 05:49 PM   #2108
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell Event

Well I'll put this here too.

Talked to the owner of the cove who owns the land where big dogs offroad organizes events. They are happy to have a toyota off road event there, but needs to be organized by big dog offroad due the bigger size. Big dog charges $65-75 per vehicle for their events, they have guides for trails and have their shit together. Food will be sold there, t shirts if we want them. I will find out Monday how much of a percentage of the entry fee big dogs will allow us to donate to a charity. Given the name, I felt "homeward trails" (an animal rescue non profit organization) would be nice. Also Travis mentioned muscular dystrophy so why not both?

Matt said Steven toyota was on board, we need other vendors/sponsors so y'all can have at it while I organize this stuff with big dogs and the campground.

Date will be September 26th-28th, talk amongst yourselves.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:22 PM   #2109
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game for it again
Old 06-30-2014, 08:13 AM   #2110
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsheriff11 View Post

Big dog charges $65-75 per vehicle for their events.

Date will be September 26th-28th, talk amongst yourselves.

Murmur murmur....
Old 07-09-2014, 02:09 PM   #2111

Any update on this?
Old 07-09-2014, 08:09 PM   #2112
Tacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerial Porter
Tacoma13SR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Any update on this?
I messaged them a little while back and they told me they're expecting it to be September 20th.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:24 AM   #2113
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
In the works

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...oct-4-6-a.html

Products Discussed in this Thread