Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell Event

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-16-2013, 03:27 PM   #542
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Sandman614;7436323]We need Expedition One to attend for demonstrations
http://youtu.be/mve2U0eVRCs[/QUOTE]

as long as she comes with them! I will get Ryan on this!!
Old 09-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #543
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Did you post up on Expedition portal? that might be a good site. Also, ihatemud forum.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:31 PM   #544
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone wants to Plasti Dip anything. I can bring my HVLP Spray guns. All you would need to do is order the PlastiDip for spraying. I have 2 of the Graco Trucoat Plus II guns .
Old 09-17-2013, 03:03 AM   #545
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Did you post up on Expedition portal? that might be a good site. Also, ihatemud forum.
I havent posted on those yet but I will do it now. Looks like a 40 fjs are going to be there by the looks of the fj bruiser forum. Im trying to register on as many scion forums as I can because we need the tuner crowd there to.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:30 AM   #546
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
I havent posted on those yet but I will do it now. Looks like a 40 fjs are going to be there by the looks of the fj bruiser forum. Im trying to register on as many scion forums as I can because we need the tuner crowd there to.
Already posted to expo portal
Old 09-17-2013, 04:32 AM   #547

This dyno should bring out the tuner crowd. Im hoping for a line of tuners waiting to run on the dyno!!
Old 09-17-2013, 05:45 AM   #548

getting one of these for the raffles and prizes

Old 09-17-2013, 09:24 AM   #550
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Contact Red Bull. I'm sure they would love to send out a couple of their vehicles and hot chicks.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:01 AM   #551

Quote:
Contact Red Bull. I'm sure they would love to send out a couple of their vehicles and hot chicks.
Monster is in the works!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #552
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
i added to my post over on ft86club.com no one has even replied to that thread at all
Old 09-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #553

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
i added to my post over on ft86club.com no one has even replied to that thread at all
please mention the dyno
Old 09-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #554
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
please mention the dyno
did
Old 09-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #555

Quote:
did
can you update it a little. scion corporate is coming with 3 tricked out scions.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:19 AM   #556
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
can you update it a little. scion corporate is coming with 3 tricked out scions.
did, its in the second post of the thread
Old 09-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #557

Quote:
did, its in the second post of the thread
thanks man, really struggling with the tuner crowd right now. Flyers will be posted out by friday, I hope. I know the dyno will attract a lot of attention for tuners and it was a bitch getting insurance to approve it.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #558
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Monster is in the works!
Theres a local Monster "truck" sponsored vehicle in my neck of the woods. I see it all the time. The guy never stops to chat though.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:03 PM   #559

Quote:
Theres a local Monster "truck" sponsored vehicle in my neck of the woods. I see it all the time. The guy never stops to chat though.
Its harder to get redbull involved vs monster from what the distributing company told me.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:06 PM   #560
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
You ever try local radio advertising?

Products Discussed in this Thread