Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

**Southeastern Area Meet!(GA/NC/SC)**

View Poll Results: Which month would be good for you?
October 11 20.75%
November 24 45.28%
December 10 18.87%
January 10 18.87%
February 8 15.09%
Springtime(March,April,May) 21 39.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2013, 03:56 PM   #181
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ yeah I'm gonna submit an acceptance video for you.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:12 PM   #183
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Well fellas just pulled the trigger on my bestop. The wait begins...

This is off topic....reported!

Old 09-15-2013, 05:17 PM   #185
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics when you get the topper....I want one bad!
Old 09-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #186
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Post pics when you get the topper....I want one bad!
Will do bud.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:28 PM   #187
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you end up getting it from.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #188
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Where did you end up getting it from.
Autoanything.com

it was about 573$ shipped with the 60$ off 600$+ coupon provided by TW. THe best price, without waiting on people for a GB or anything like that.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:17 PM   #189
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Autoanything.com

it was about 573$ shipped with the 60$ off 600$+ coupon provided by TW. THe best price, without waiting on people for a GB or anything like that.
Nice! Ready to be jellified so I can order one!
Now lets get it put on and get that rack built!
Old 09-15-2013, 09:33 PM   #190
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Nice! Ready to be jellified so I can order one!
Now lets get it put on and get that rack built!
Give me a "special" deal and i can do that haha, the mod money tree has to grow again.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:55 PM   #191
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Snorkel mounted plumbing it tomorrow... Before it rains hopefully...
Old 09-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #192
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Give me a "special" deal and i can do that haha, the mod money tree has to grow again.
I got you, text me when you get a chance and we shall work something out.. It won't cost as much as your bestop, I can say that for sure
Old 09-16-2013, 11:57 AM   #193
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
Snorkel mounted plumbing it tomorrow... Before it rains hopefully...
badass, i saw the pics looks good man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
I got you, text me when you get a chance and we shall work something out.. It won't cost as much as your bestop, I can say that for sure

Well shit it better not haha.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #194
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
badass, i saw the pics looks good man

Well it better not shit haha.
Thanks!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #195
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
So...southeastern meet and you want to leave out Florida and Alabama huh? Too many off-roaders for you here?

Hahaha. Just teasin ya.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:46 PM   #196
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
So...southeastern meet and you want to leave out Florida and Alabama huh? Too many off-roaders for you here?

Hahaha. Just teasin ya.

Well... i figured y'all wouldnt want to travel that far out. :P feel free to bring ya folks withcha!
Old 09-16-2013, 01:33 PM   #197
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
I just wanted to bust your chops a little. When I lived in Florida me and several of my friends would travel 2 or 3 times a year to Tennessee or NC to go wheeling at Winrock or Tellico (now closed I have heard)
Old 09-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #198
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
I just wanted to bust your chops a little. When I lived in Florida me and several of my friends would travel 2 or 3 times a year to Tennessee or NC to go wheeling at Winrock or Tellico (now closed I have heard)
Yeah, seems like more and places that were really worth traveling are slowly going away. If I read correctly, River Rock closed to. Anywho, enough of me whimpering.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:24 PM   #199
AKA Crash Bandicoot

the good ole' days it seems huh? I wouldnt know about none of those places, i am though itching to go wheel my truck somewhere, just to see what its capable of without damage..
Old 09-16-2013, 02:34 PM   #200
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
The vehicle is an extension of you....Driver is key !