Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

**Southeastern Area Meet!(GA/NC/SC)**

View Poll Results: Which month would be good for you?
October 11 20.75%
November 24 45.28%
December 10 18.87%
January 10 18.87%
February 8 15.09%
Springtime(March,April,May) 21 39.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2013, 06:35 PM   #41
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Perhaps in stock form. I'm getting sliders and hopefully some armor before then so my damage will be as minimal as possible.
Im saying cause i got a prerunner myself lifted 3 inches. no armor.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:36 PM   #42
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoi View Post
My truck has 248,000 miles. Not sure I'd trust it from Charleston to NC.
Are you having issues out of it? I've got 234,000 on mine and wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #43
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
Im saying cause i got a prerunner myself lifted 3 inches. no armor.
3" lift? You're doing better than me right now
Old 08-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #44
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
3" lift? You're doing better than me right now
Itll get there. My plans are to add a ATO hitch and get a winch that i can remove. along with maybe some sliders one day.
just did a map search its 315 miles from my front door to URE. There is a 80% chance i wont make this trip.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #45
redcbs is just really niceredcbs is just really niceredcbs is just really niceredcbs is just really niceredcbs is just really nice

Name: Christopher
redcbs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to redcbs Send a message via Skype™ to redcbs
I'm down.

Fairly open except for Dec.

URE is Open Apr 1 - Dec 15 according to website.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:56 PM   #46
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
I would be in but with deer season i could not go till the spring.
this^

anytime after deer season ill be down to go. but starting sept 9. alllll of my free time will be in the woods.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:36 PM   #47
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
ive been looking at some pictures in other threads. It looks like alittle much for a prerunner
There's alot of different trails at uwharrie. There is a select few that the groups that go up there run. But there are a handful of trails out there that would be very prerunner friendly. There was a guy behind me the last time I went up there who was a locked prerunner with 33's an he had no issue. It all just depends on the driver and the line you pick.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:59 PM   #48
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
if you do URE, u will get quite a few people from VA too. we normally do a spring and fall run there. im up for a spring run since i wont be back on the east coast until late november and have soem work to do when i get home too so a spring date would be awesome
Old 08-29-2013, 12:24 AM   #49
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^^ that what I was thinking. Hell that's where like half of you come from. And it'll be good to have some guys who are familiar with the place. I know i had a blast and learned alot when I went with y'all. Where are you at now?
Old 08-29-2013, 06:27 AM   #50
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
URE hasn't been set in stone yet. It was just an idea that I threw out.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:33 AM   #51
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am glad that you suggested it though, it seems to be a popular thing, If people from VA come as well, it'll be pretty big.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:47 AM   #52
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
^^^ that what I was thinking. Hell that's where like half of you come from. And it'll be good to have some guys who are familiar with the place. I know i had a blast and learned alot when I went with y'all. Where are you at now?
I'm tdy out in Colorado right now. With out the truck tho
Old 08-29-2013, 07:00 AM   #53
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am glad that you suggested it though, it seems to be a popular thing, If people from VA come as well, it'll be pretty big.
Agreed, another option is Windrock Park in TN.

http://windrockpark.com/
Old 08-29-2013, 09:43 AM   #56
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
Uwharrie would be a perfect place for this. It closes for the winter though so we would have to plan accordingly. I've never actually been but I've been wanting to go for a while.
agreed, never been but have heard it's awesome!
Old 08-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
I'm tdy out in Colorado right now. With out the truck tho
Damn that sucks being out there without the truck!

There is also an endless amount of places in north GA. There is a bunch of good possible places. I'm not picky. Just gotta cater to everyone's needs.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:19 PM   #58
AKA Crash Bandicoot

I am not picky either, the further out we plan, the better it'll be overall.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:15 AM   #59
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Hey fellas, if i were to buy weld-on sliders for the truck would there be anyone in the area who wouldn't mind welding them on for me?

Been looking at trail gear and realized bolt-on is way more expensive.