Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

**Southeastern Area Meet!(GA/NC/SC)**

View Poll Results: Which month would be good for you?
October 11 20.75%
November 24 45.28%
December 10 18.87%
January 10 18.87%
February 8 15.09%
Springtime(March,April,May) 21 39.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #701
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Children...
im no child....im just really immature
Old 11-08-2013, 05:59 AM   #702
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronman737 View Post
White ones are everywhere. Not for 250 though. It probably wouldnt look too bad on white. You could even rattle can it and it would look good.
Its nice but they end up being a bitch for me. I use my truck a lot and they get in the way. I've got a lear tonneau that came on my truck I need to sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
Never grow out of that, I still haven't. XD
Old 11-08-2013, 06:50 AM   #703
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat View Post
Never grow out of that, I still haven't. XD
I won't believe me, I'm gonna be the 90 year old in the nursing home putting whoopie coushins under everyones chair
Old 11-08-2013, 11:03 AM   #705
04Tac0ma is on a distinguished road
Name: Lisa
04Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
I WIN!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 11-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #706
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Tac0ma View Post
I WIN!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
We were all beaten by Chad's mum. >_> I didnt see this coming at all...

._. Damn it. haha looks good though!
Old 11-08-2013, 07:52 PM   #707
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders welded up! Just gotta get the shock relocation done and skid on and I'll be ready for gulches!!
Teaser pic in the dark of sliders..

Turned out a lot better than I originally thought they were going to
Old 11-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #708
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How many of y'all have reserved y'all camping spot? If y'all end up in the parking lot dont blame me, haha. THe info you need is in the OP, so you dont have to search through all the BS talk that clutters this thread haha.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:15 PM   #709
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I has as well as Blake and Travis if he ends up being able to come.. We will have 5 eno's at my campsite
Old 11-09-2013, 03:39 PM   #710
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
I has as well as Blake and Travis if he ends up being able to come.. We will have 5 eno's at my campsite
That will look legit my man..
Old 11-10-2013, 08:55 AM   #711
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Sliders welded up! Just gotta get the shock relocation done and skid on and I'll be ready for gulches!!
Teaser pic in the dark of sliders..

Turned out a lot better than I originally thought they were going to
Nice welds man!
Old 11-10-2013, 12:55 PM   #712

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronman737 View Post
Nice welds man!
Thanks man! Here's some daytime pics..

Old 11-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #713
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm in this club too.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:25 PM   #714
AKA Crash Bandicoot

My RTT has arrived

It's being held down by 3 ratchet straps till me and bash fab builds my bed rack. I'll open it up tomorrow.

Sweetness
Old 11-10-2013, 06:45 PM   #715
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
My RTT has arrived

It's being held down by 3 ratchet straps till me and bash fab builds my bed rack. I'll open it up tomorrow.

Sweetness
nice
Old 11-10-2013, 06:46 PM   #716

Quote:
My RTT has arrived

Sweetness
whos the girl in the truck?
Old 11-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #717
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
whos the girl in the truck?
The misses....
Old 11-10-2013, 07:41 PM   #718
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My RTT has arrived

Sweetness
you should have to turn it back in due to that parking job...lol
Old 11-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #719
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
I noticed that, too
Old 11-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #720
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
See what had happen was... I was parked correctly when i got there. :P i got closer so we could move it (it's around 125lbs +/-) to my roof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
I noticed that, too
My parking is normally grade A