Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

**Southeastern Area Meet!(GA/NC/SC)**

View Poll Results: Which month would be good for you?
October 11 20.75%
November 24 45.28%
December 10 18.87%
January 10 18.87%
February 8 15.09%
Springtime(March,April,May) 21 39.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2013, 08:27 AM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Cool **Southeastern Area Meet!(GA/NC/SC)**

Update numbah 3

A meet unrelated to the one in the springtime but y'all are free to come too, i'll be there as well.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post7928642

WINCH SALE BY A LOCAL VENDOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkindrublic View Post
If anybody is looking for a winch line, we have a sale right now.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...line-sale.html

Third Trip(Camping/Fishing/Wheeling/ect) The big trip
Date: Springtime

We are also planning on doing small trail runs throughout the year and they will be posted as dates come into fruition.

Hopefully this clears some things up from the BS talk lol

Well fellas I have decided to start up a thread for a meet of larger proportions in hope of getting something truly big together on the scale of the meets on the west coast(bastards )

In all seriousness, I was thinking we could find some type of area where wheeling,camping,chilling,grilling ect could all be incorporated to meet the needs of everyone who may be coming.

I dont want this to just be a meet for just people who wheel(although depending on the location it can be accommodated). It should be for everyone with different needs for their rig and to just socialize and have a good time with other people who share the same interests. As far as the exact details of the meet will be all up to the members who input suggestions. "A closed mouth doesn't get fed" as the saying goes.

If this meet incorporates at least 3 states, any type of sales that happen to take place could be exchanged, or sorted out at our location so everyone can potentially make sales of whatever they want to sell.

This is not limited to just Toyotas, anyone who wants to join on board is welcome,(Toyota> Everything )

Discuss.

This is my first meet of this size so i would highly appreciate input as i dont know the areas that would suit the wheelers, or the camping spots outside the state
Old 08-28-2013, 09:41 AM   #2
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Meh
Old 08-28-2013, 09:44 AM   #4
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
URE, it has a little bit of everything

http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/nfsnc...48934&actid=93
Old 08-28-2013, 10:16 AM   #5
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkindrublic View Post
URE, it has a little bit of everything

http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/nfsnc...48934&actid=93
Uwharrie would be a perfect place for this. It closes for the winter though so we would have to plan accordingly. I've never actually been but I've been wanting to go for a while.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:36 AM   #6
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
I vote Nov 2nd -3rd! Day before and day of my birthday!
Old 08-28-2013, 11:42 AM   #8
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
I figure URE as something for everyone.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:45 AM   #9
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up for it whenever. Poll some dates. Gulches seems interesting also. Its in SC and costs $25 a day.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #10
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's not too far from anyone in the area either, i'll look into it further when i get out of class
Old 08-28-2013, 12:09 PM   #11
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm

Welcome back cam
Old 08-28-2013, 12:10 PM   #12
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Hmm

Welcome back cam
Thanks Alex, it's been a smooth transition back into the "normal" world.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:22 PM   #13
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
sub
Old 08-28-2013, 12:49 PM   #14
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
I would love URE but that's over 300 miles one way...
Old 08-28-2013, 12:53 PM   #15
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
I would love URE but that's over 300 miles one way...
Dang.. Well that'll be an inconvience for those from GA it seems.

Well are there other suggestions? We haven't locked an location down yet.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #16
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Beasley Knob OHV is kinda close for me (only about 100 mi I think) but I've heard the trails there are serious
Old 08-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #17
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
Beasley Knob OHV is kinda close for me (only about 100 mi I think) but I've heard the trails there are serious
Yeah. YouTube it. No lockers and it looks like a long winch pull
Old 08-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #19
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

if you want URE then make it a weekend thing, camp all weekend and those who wanna wheel then wheel, if there are some who just wanna ride along then I'm sure there are people like myself who wouldn't mind a co-pilot. URE isn't just wheeling there's places to fish, hunt, hike,camp,swim too so its not just limited to wheeling.
Old 08-28-2013, 03:28 PM   #20

Its also not one of those places where you need this built 4WD to wheel either if you're careful on how you pick your line a stock prerunner can go most places, but expect to have to be helped out in a few places