Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

POLL FOR Those camping at the STEVEN TOYOTA EVENT

View Poll Results: What night will you be camping>?
NOT Camping 0 0%
Friday 1 5.56%
Saturday 2 11.11%
Both Nights! (Friday & Saturday) 15 83.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2013, 11:00 AM   #1
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
POLL FOR Those camping at the STEVEN TOYOTA EVENT

To View the poll results, click on the number of votes

in this case, 3 votes

Immediately, you are taken to this screen with the screen names of who voted, and what they voted for.

Old 09-19-2013, 01:39 AM   #2
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
I might actually be camping up in the woods around flagpole or meadow knob on thursday night and possibly friday, are there going to be any facilities at the dealer property i.e. showers? My partner in crime might be more willing to go if there are facilities.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:16 AM   #3
Hope you can run faster than 965 FPS
TonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement: Sharpshooter
Name: Louie
TonkaToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
I might actually be camping up in the woods around flagpole or meadow knob on thursday night and possibly friday, are there going to be any facilities at the dealer property i.e. showers? My partner in crime might be more willing to go if there are facilities.
I concur with this statement and if anyone lives around there can you put in ur .02? IDK how I feel about camping for 2 days with no showers if were going to be modding and stuff there
Old 09-20-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
I concur with this statement and if anyone lives around there can you put in ur .02? IDK how I feel about camping for 2 days with no showers if were going to be modding and stuff there
There is a state of the art truck stop with showers 1/2 a mile from the dealership. Bring flip flops for showers.....
Old 09-21-2013, 08:29 PM   #5
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
There is a state of the art truck stop with showers 1/2 a mile from the dealership. Bring flip flops for showers.....
Take a baby wipe shower, used this method over in the sandbox, very affective. But, showers would be nice.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:59 PM   #7
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
lool- Sorry Homer.