Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell

Old 09-30-2013, 05:30 PM   #21
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I have:

Full Stock TRD Sport Suspension minus leafs 3k miles $100 obo
Stock Shift Knob $10 obo
2012 Front SW bumper w/ fogs $100 obo

If I think of anything else I'll post it up
Old 10-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #22
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone bringing a NICE set of sliders? Or some undr carriage plate armor for trade or sale?

Got some Tundra 5 lug 20" wheels. Also have tires, 2 sets. Wahn lee and grapplers

Sienna Mirrors, Tacoma power mirrors.

Stock TRD leafs, Blacked out taillights Stock LED version.
Old 10-02-2013, 05:18 AM   #23
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
I have stock chrome tube steps ive been needing to get rid of if theres any interest.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:21 PM   #24
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Anyone bringing a NICE set of sliders? Or some undr carriage plate armor for trade or sale?

Got some Tundra 5 lug 20" wheels. Also have tires, 2 sets. Wahn lee and grapplers

Sienna Mirrors, Tacoma power mirrors.

Stock TRD leafs, Blacked out taillights Stock LED version.

Can you send me pics of the Tundra wheels?
Old 10-06-2013, 08:39 PM   #25
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Can you send me pics of the Tundra wheels?
They are in my sig. Willing to meet up BEFORE if needed also. That way I bring less to the meet- I need to snap pics of the tail lights also.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...i-s-1098s.html
Old 10-06-2013, 09:17 PM   #27
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I've got a bunch of shit I have to post up.
This could be interesting
Old 10-06-2013, 09:22 PM   #29
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Non-grill related shit.
Still interested!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 04:38 AM   #31
Tacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerial Porter
Tacoma13SR5's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Stock Magnetic Gray bumper with fog lights original skid plate and mounting hardware.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:08 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
Here's what I got.....
Front trd sport coils
Front and Rear trd shocks
Factory uca's
Factory exhaust
Billet inserts for 2011 grill also factory grill emblem
Stainless steel bull bar
Hella 500f fog lights
Factory non jbl head unit 6 disc
4' firestix ngp cb antenna
Make offer.
Also have a ssm sport rear bumper but it has a dent in the corner can be popped out smoothed and repainted. Does not come with brackets or plastics if anyone wants it was gonna scrap it.

Also feeler on stainless nerf bars/running boards.

Will get picture on request open to trades.

Anything a forsale for the right price lol
Just bumping this thread dunno what all I'll bring with me to the show depending on room. If there's any interest in something let me know
Old 10-18-2013, 05:57 AM   #34
Some days you watch the show, and some days...
Drainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MT2(SS)
Name: Bob
Drainbung's Tacoma Gallery
I've got an MGM bumper w/OEM fogs if anyone is interested. I posted it over in the 2nd Gen Mkt as well. Looking forward to coming down and meeting everyone. Probably coming in Friday evening.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:30 PM   #37

I have a ngp firestik if you want it don't know what your looking for an may have some others laying around.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #38
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
I have a ngp firestik if you want it don't know what your looking for an may have some others laying around.
I have your stock front Bilsteins and front stock sport coils as well. I can offer them up on this page for you. I don't know how much you want from them though.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:04 AM   #39
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
I'll also have a trifold soft cover for a 5ft bed, a set of aftermarket chrome headlights, OEM smoked tail lights, magnetic cb antenna, carpeted floor mats... Some other odds and ends.

If anyone's interested I can post pics.
A few pics:
Attached Thumbnails
Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell-2013-10-19-08.36.02.jpg   Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell-2013-10-19-08.36.11.jpg   Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell-2013-10-19-11.22.52.jpg  
Old 10-19-2013, 09:29 AM   #40
Yotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Chief Legalman
Name: Paul
Yotafish's Tacoma Gallery
I have this on local CL for $50 but if anyone at the event wants it $25. It is a factory Toyota extender painted with bed liner spray and the brackets for a first gen.

It's in fairly decent shape and nothing is broken.