Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell

Old 10-19-2013, 09:31 AM   #41
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Should we have a section for the swap meet? Have all the items for sale in one section or should we just sell them from our trucks??
Old 10-19-2013, 09:32 AM   #42
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Should we have a section for the swap meet? Have all the items for sale in one section or should we just sell them from our trucks??
probably from trucks. just keeps it simpler as to what belongs to who. and everyone is probably going to be walking around over eachothers trucks anyway.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:38 AM   #43
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
-rear mud flaps (says 4x4 on them) with hardware
-07 chrome surround grill
-stock spare wheel with bfg rugged fail, still has some miles left on it
-sway bar
-off road coils
-4 bed tiedowns
-2 moog top hat and bushing sets. brand new
-all pro extended brake lines

NON TRUCK STUFF
-bc rich electric guitar
-nintendo wii (lots of stuff included)
-2 kids sized 4wheeler/dirtbike helmets
-2 xbox 360's
-younger teen sized lacrosse gear (pads,helmets,sticks)
-verizon iphone 4s 16gb black HAS CRACKED FRONT SCREEN
bumping my stuff. added more to it
Old 10-19-2013, 09:39 AM   #44
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotafish View Post
I have this on local CL for $50 but if anyone at the event wants it $25. It is a factory Toyota extender painted with bed liner spray and the brackets for a first gen.

It's in fairly decent shape and nothing is broken.

Ill take it for 25.
Old 10-19-2013, 10:13 AM   #45
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
Ill take it for 25.
Its off a first Gen won't fit 2nd gen
Old 10-19-2013, 10:20 AM   #46
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
Steve you know you want it
Won't be able to use it once I get my tire carrier started which will be soon
Old 10-21-2013, 06:50 AM   #48
Yotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Chief Legalman
Yotafish's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Doah!!!! Thanks! I didn't catch that. it's a steal of a deal either way!!! GLWS!
Thanks, I think I paid more for the brackets than I'm selling it for. I haven't used it in years and only got it for driving out on the beach so I could carry more junk for the kids and what not.

I had a lot of interest on CL but you know how that goes. I think $25 to a TW member or anyone who is at the meet is very fair. I just hope it really goes, I am tired of tripping over it in my garage!
Old 10-22-2013, 01:04 PM   #49
bump
Old 10-22-2013, 04:16 PM   #51
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
I have a few 2nd gen items I can bring.

Elusive elements (now BAMF) behind grill light bar powder coated black, $80

eBay black headlights with clear corner reflectors, one of the mounting tabs is deformed from the mold but it mounts just fine, lense are not perfect but in good shape, no hazing $50

Angel eyes headlights, with halo rings, upper light strip, and 4 lower dots, PNP no wire splicing, lense are not perfect but in good shape, no hazing, $50
Old 10-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #52
Rons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ron
Rons01TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotafish View Post
I have this on local CL for $50 but if anyone at the event wants it $25. It is a factory Toyota extender painted with bed liner spray and the brackets for a first gen.

It's in fairly decent shape and nothing is broken.

I'll take it for $25!
Old 10-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #53
keester is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Civil Engineer
Name: Casey
keester's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for sliders and armor if anyone has em.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #54
GrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Paratrooper
Name: Andy
GrayTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayTacoma View Post
front mud flaps $15 ,
2 HID hella lights used but work, I'll give you a third one for parts $80,
Headlights great for a BHM $80
PIAA 540 $85
Basket without the fairing $200

air lift compressor with some line$65

Seat heaters $80

PIAA H4 $45 used for a week
LOOK AT MY PICTURES IF YOU SEE SOMETHING INTERESTING THAT YOU WANT PM ME.
Added more stuff and some pictures
Old 10-22-2013, 05:47 PM   #55
Yotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Chief Legalman
Yotafish's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinhorn6 View Post
I'll take it for $25!
Pretty sure it's spoken for but look for me Saturday just in case.

Thanks
Old 10-22-2013, 06:36 PM   #56
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
i have alot of things for sale if anyone is interested. parting out my truck 2010 off road double cab. Here's the list
RetroFits Mini D2s with phillips bulbs, oem toyota ballast, and morimoto wiring harness
Relentless fab Front bumper with summit guard and filler plates paractilcally brand new
Rear Ato Bumper with hidden hitch and rigid industries duallys
Scanguage II
Wet Okoles realtree camo full set with console cover practically brand new
Ome 886 coils practically brand new
Have a super white Sport hood has a couple rock chips in it but nothing major
Full set of Weather tech floor liners
Truxedo Tonnuea cover for a 5 ft bed
will have a set of 35x12.50sx 17x9 kmc xd strike wheels here soon for sale there on my truck right now. i will ad a couple things here within the next few days. pm me for prices and check out my build page in my sig for pictures.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #57
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A few pics:
Soft top and grill are sold.

Toolbox is still available as well as 2 rolling tool carts I'll bring. I've got headlights, tail lights, floor mats, and some other stuff. Gonna just set it all out on the trailer along with some freebie stuff.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:47 PM   #58
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
I'll bring my set of side steps, they came off my AC but they may work on DC trucks too. Anyone got an aftermarket exhaust or anything like some Bilstein 5100's they wanna trade for?
Old 10-23-2013, 06:06 AM   #59
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
i have alot of things for sale if anyone is interested. parting out my truck 2010 off road double cab. Here's the list
RetroFits Mini D2s with phillips bulbs, oem toyota ballast, and morimoto wiring harness
Relentless fab Front bumper with summit guard and filler plates paractilcally brand new
Rear Ato Bumper with hidden hitch and rigid industries duallys
Scanguage II
Wet Okoles realtree camo full set with console cover practically brand new
Ome 886 coils practically brand new
Have a super white Sport hood has a couple rock chips in it but nothing major
Full set of Weather tech floor liners
Truxedo Tonnuea cover for a 5 ft bed
will have a set of 35x12.50sx 17x9 kmc xd strike wheels here soon for sale there on my truck right now. i will ad a couple things here within the next few days. pm me for prices and check out my build page in my sig for pictures.

Dangit it I want those seat covers! Giving me even more reason to drive 5 and half hours for this meet.