Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell

Old 10-25-2013, 04:14 AM   #81
GrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Paratrooper
Name: Andy
GrayTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of wheathertech floor liners for an older Tundra ( will not fit the new ones) they are black and good conditions. Front and back . 3 pieces total. $55.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:25 AM   #82
Rons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRons01TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ron
Rons01TRD's Tacoma Gallery
.45 ACP

Anyone looking for a .45 ACP? I have a Springfield Armory XDM Stainless Compact never fired I might let go for $675 with a box of shells. I'll bring it if anyone has interest otherwise I'll leave it in the safe. We will have to find a local FFL to do the transfer paperwork.
Old 10-25-2013, 05:23 AM   #84
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
anyone in the Annapolis or Calvert area going? I got some stuff I could sell, but im shooting a wedding and cant make it. any help would be rewarded.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:17 AM   #85
JollyRoger is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
JollyRoger's Tacoma Gallery
I have a BakFlip G2 off my 2011 DCSB. Paid around $800 new. I used for about two years then bought a leer cap for more bed space. It is in great shape. Want to get $500 OBO. I will bring it if anyone is any interested.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:33 AM   #86
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinhorn6 View Post
Anyone looking for a .45 ACP? I have a Springfield Armory XDM Stainless Compact never fired I might let go for $675 with a box of shells. I'll bring it if anyone has interest otherwise I'll leave it in the safe. We will have to find a local FFL to do the transfer paperwork.
No FFL required in VA.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:59 AM   #87
GrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Paratrooper
Name: Andy
GrayTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
For like a 06 doublecab?
Ist a Tundra? Yes it should fit
Old 10-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #89
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Bringing some random stuf
Old 10-25-2013, 08:37 PM   #90
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Sandman, I got the payment. I will bring them tomorrow. Anybody interested in my mtb bars or paintball gun?
Old 10-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #91
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
Sandman, I got the payment. I will bring them tomorrow. Anybody interested in my mtb bars or paintball gun?
thanks.