Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell

Old 09-20-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery

Someone had mentioned having a small swap meet along with this meet. I figure this would save on shipping for many people.

Sellers:
Post what you have for sale or trade and are willing to bring with.
Try to keep one post for each person, if you have more just edit your post.
Mark your items accordingly with Interested/Sold to Buyers SN.

Buyers:
PM the seller of the item you want.
Include in PM that you are going to be at the meet.
Wait Patiently.
No public requests, PM the seller if you have one.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:18 AM   #2
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll open with:
- Stock SR5 front Coils
- Stock SR5 shocks all 4
- Stock U-Bolts
- 4 tires, 265/75r16, more info in the sale thread.

Old 09-20-2013, 11:21 AM   #3
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
2 BHLM headlights
1 sway bar
2 off road coils
stock skid plate
black sand pearl bumper with all the metal that goes with
1 plasti dipped grille
tacoma badges
possibly front and rear 5100s with 884 coils if I get my icons before then
Old 09-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #4
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
-rear mud flaps (says 4x4 on them) with hardware
-07 chrome surround grill
-stock spare wheel with bfg rugged fail, still has some miles left on it
-sway bar
-off road coils
-4 bed tiedowns
-2 moog top hat and bushing sets. brand new
-all pro extended brake lines

NON TRUCK STUFF
-bc rich electric guitar
-nintendo wii (lots of stuff included)
-2 kids sized 4wheeler/dirtbike helmets
-2 xbox 360's
-younger teen sized lacrosse gear (pads,helmets,sticks)
Old 09-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #5
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have some stuff. What ever I still have here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post4483554 and I will also have SR5 shocks n struts, OEM u bolts and leaf spring plate, and also might be looking to sell or trade my wheels for a set of Ivan Stewart rims part# PTR20-34070. I'll update my WTS thread along with this post with stuff.

For sale or trade items I have:
> Bilstein 5100 rear shocks 0-2" lift, SOLD
> 1.5-2" AAL, SOLD
*Note* The shocks and AAL I can do as a package deal for SOLD
> Stock front and rear brake rubber brake lines, $40+ shipping OBO
> Stock upper and lower rear brake line brackets, $20+ shipping OBO
> Gun metal grey painted sport rim center caps, $15+ shipping OBO
> Stock non intermittent wiper switch, $Free, you pay shipping
> Upper control arm mounting bolts, $20+ shipping OBO
> Set of aftermarket felt exhaust manifold gaskets for the 4.0L, $20+ shipping OBO
Old 09-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #7
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Reserved...
X2
Old 09-23-2013, 12:20 PM   #8
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
When my coils get back from powdercoat and I put my new lift on I will have a spacer lift, front and rear sport suspension and stock UCA's for sale or trade.

I am bringing this stuff with me to the meet.

2 brand new in box Hella 700ff lights. Wire harness, switches and all for sale.
NEVER BEEN USED. Just opened box for pictures.
$80obo

LINK

2 Hella 700ff light covers. This set is from the light behind my grille. NEVER USED.
$15

Old 09-24-2013, 04:54 AM   #9
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
FS:

LC Engineering, Under-drive Crank Pully w/ belts for 2.7L First Gen. - 100$ obo
A set of 1st Gen Doors - 75$ obo
First Gen Front Drive shaft - 50$ obo
And some random parts if anyone wants them.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:14 PM   #10
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have a few things up for sale...

First is a Coleman Tailgater. It's in EXCELLENT condition: SOLD

2 Ozark Trail Ponchos in like new condition $5 total
1 twin, 2 Full air matresses (Fulls fit great in 2nd gen bed) $5 each
An assortment of camping utensils, plates, etc. FREE

Oh yeah... Yakima Stuff

58" cross bars w brand new end caps $50 for the set
1 railgrab kit (use with bars above) $80
1 set Big Stack $75 Holds 1 - 4 Kayaks!!!!

Lemmie know if you want me to bring it up.
Attached Thumbnails
Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell-2013-09-26-19.12.18.jpg   Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell-2013-09-26-19.12.41.jpg   Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell-2013-09-26-19.12.52.jpg   Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell-2013-09-26-19.14.12.jpg   Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell-2013-09-26-19.14.23.jpg  

Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell-2013-09-26-20.06.42.jpg   Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell-2013-09-26-20.06.56.jpg   Swapmeet - Steven Toyota and Scion Show and Tell-2013-09-26-20.07.47.jpg  
Old 09-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #11
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone would be interested I have

A stock 4.0 air intake with filter
A AEM short ram intake without the heat shield
Front and rear TRD O/R shocks, front coilovers
Sway bar (x2 I think)
Stock skids
Some other skid (bud built I think)
Stock exhaust and muffler (stock exhaust pipe from muffler back x2)

Anyone interested let me know.

Edit: I'll post some pics tomorrow for you guys
Old 09-26-2013, 08:38 PM   #12
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
16" trd offroad wheels asking 150 will also throw in brand new tpms sensors and fit kit for 200 paid 275 for them...
Hey I may take the wheels they are second gen 16's right
Old 09-26-2013, 08:41 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
I have a few things up for sale...

FIrst is a Coleman Tailgater. It's in EXCELLENT condition, has a spare Griddle as well as the hose to use a full size propane tank if you're real serious! http://www.hayneedle.com/product/col...FSdo7AodSAIAww
is what they go for new. I'm asking $100 even.

2 Ozark Trail Ponchos in like new condition $5 total
1 twin, 2 Full air matresses (Fulls fit great in 2nd gen bed) $5 each
An assortment of camping utensils, plates, etc. FREE

Oh yeah... Yakima Stuff

58" cross bars w brand new end caps $50 for the set
1 railgrab kit (use with bars above) $80
1 set Big Stack $75 Holds 1 - 4 Kayaks!!!!

Lemmie know if you want me to bring it up.
The tailgating grill how does it cool id kinda be interested in it
Old 09-26-2013, 09:11 PM   #15
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
I have the same one, and I used to use it all the time. Cools like any other grill, with time. Doesn't take long though, the metal is thin enough. Fairly easy to clean as well.
^^^ What he said. It's a VERY popular grill. Moves nice, folds nice, and cools quite quickly all in all. The Griddles hold heat the longest, but they can be INSIDE the closed unit if you needed to pack up and go. I's been at more than one TW meet, but you'd never know it looking at it. It really is in nice shape.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:59 PM   #16
LRGRNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
Hey I may take the wheels they are second gen 16's right
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
The tailgating grill how does it cool id kinda be interested in it
Notice:
Let's keep the requests and questions to PM's so this stays clean and people can see what's available, per the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Buyers:
PM the seller of the item you want.
Include in PM that you are going to be at the meet.
Wait Patiently.
No public requests, PM the seller if you have one.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:17 AM   #17

Here's what I got.....
Front trd sport coils
Front and Rear trd shocks
Factory uca's
Factory exhaust
Billet inserts for 2011 grill also factory grill emblem
Stainless steel bull bar
Hella 500f fog lights
Factory non jbl head unit 6 disc
4' firestix ngp cb antenna
Make offer.
Also have a ssm sport rear bumper but it has a dent in the corner can be popped out smoothed and repainted. Does not come with brackets or plastics if anyone wants it was gonna scrap it.

Will get picture on request open to trades.

Anything a forsale for the right price lol
Old 09-28-2013, 09:04 PM   #18
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:32 AM   #19
GrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Paratrooper
Name: Andy
GrayTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
front mud flaps $15 ,
2 HID hella lights used but work, I'll give you a third one for parts $80,
Headlights great for a BHM $80
PIAA 540 $85
Basket without the fairing $200

air lift compressor with some line$65

Seat heaters $80

PIAA H4 $45 used for a week
LOOK AT MY PICTURES IF YOU SEE SOMETHING INTERESTING THAT YOU WANT PM ME.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:54 AM   #20
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
FS:

LC Engineering, Under-drive Crank Pully w/ belts for 2.7L First Gen. - 100$ obo
A set of 1st Gen Doors - 75$ obo
First Gen Front Drive shaft - 50$ obo
And some random parts if anyone wants them.
Also have the complete stock intake.