1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Places to wheel and camp near upstate SC

Discussion in 'South East' started by SCyoter, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Sep 23, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    SCyoter

SCyoter [OP] Member

Member:
    Hey guys,

Lurked on here for a few months now and decided to register so I could get y'alls opinion on this.

Like the title says, I'm looking for a good place to wheel/camp for a night or two near Greenville, SC. The closer the better, but I'm willing to drive around 2 hrs or so for a good spot!

I've seen a few threads where y'all had met up and done this somewhere in GA I think, but it didn't have any directions to the place. Preferably I would like to go somewhere that was pretty easily accessible and doesn't have a lot of major obstacles (my buddy has a pre-runner and he wants to drive it as well.) So, forestry roads or something like that is kind of what I'm looking for.

I'm open to suggestions and I appreciate eveyones input in advance! If anyone else is interested in coming along, the more the merrier:cheers:

2. Sep 23, 2013 at 6:13 PM
    ClemsonMGM

ClemsonMGM Even Firemen Need Heroes...

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Workin the pole!
    Vehicle:
    12 Ram 2500
    google jones gap state park.

also table rock state park.

3. Sep 23, 2013 at 7:53 PM
    SCyoter

SCyoter [OP] Member

Member:
    Thanks for the reply. I've camped at both of those places, but I'm pretty sure you can't drive your truck to any of the sites unless I missed something. I'm looking for something more primitive that you have to off road to and aren't around a lot of other people.

Products Discussed in

To Top