Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

TW Harlan, KY Meet Picture & Video Thread!

Old 10-14-2013, 09:12 AM   #21
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
I was in the garden stock, then LT, now gonna run it SAS. But yeah the trails are fun to ride, they just get old or I get bored looking at scenery all day.

I need to feel the adrenaline. Oh, and this will be the first time my truck is an extra vehicle. There's nothing wrong with abusing your daily driver, you just have to be confident in your abilities to fix things yourself, and bring the proper spares.
After we left on sunday, the wife and I ventured to Hensley Settlement Rd. I was attempting to reach the Hensley Settlement which is located atop the mountain. I made it about 400 yds or so up the trail and chose to turn back. The 400yds I made it through rival the lower garden. The trail (an old creek bed full of rocks and boulders) started to get narrow and the rocks were getting much bigger. I didn't know how far we had to go to reach the destination and without the support of another vehicle I pussed out. The wife was playing a big factor in the passenger seat too. Also, no cell service. If you get a chance, go check it out.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:37 AM   #22
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Doesn't look like you guys ran/did much of the park from the pics posted. Did anyone even drop in the lower rock garden? Mason jar? Killin time? Railbed? anything that a corolla couldn't meet you at the top of?

Just harassing...but seriously there's gotta be some pics of something harder than the green trails.
We ran harder trails Friday. You sure didn't give anyone much time to post anything. Haha all those pics are basically just at the helo pad. We ran a few trails where winches were used also. I have no clue what the names of any of them are. I'm surprised Levi didn't break nothin with the few things he did and his bad luck. I'm glad I didn't break nothin cause i had a 500 mile drive back home. I wish I could be there this weekend too though cause the butt puckering part of the job is way too much fun. I drive my truck to its limits with an intelligent mindset surviving. I need a trailer and a second truck and then I may not have a care in the world. Anyone wanna loan me either ......
Old 10-14-2013, 10:34 AM   #24
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Dude I thought for sure he was flippin that thing. That ledge was so steep right there if he would've got sideways he would've been toast. When he hopped it and the wheels came off the ground and he slid I, I got real damn nervous for him
Haha, pickle sure wasn't timid with the skinny pedal was he.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:37 AM   #25
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
good pic guys!
Old 10-14-2013, 02:18 PM   #27
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahaha fuck no he wasn't. That one trail, pinball or somethin like that, he fuckin killed that thing. Just peggin rev limiter the whole way up.
Haha hell yeah that was freaking awesome!
Old 10-14-2013, 03:40 PM   #28
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
For ones who didn't see me actually get stuck on that hill. It got real sketchy. Real quick. Got stuck, then started sliding down the hill sideways. No traction with the front tires, couldn't get the back end swung back around to the right. Very close to going off the embankment.

Again, huge thanks to Gideon (and Sarah, who was hooking up the snatch strap) for getting me down off that hill.

No worries on leaving my truck were were did. After my incident and then the guy on the bike screwing things up worse, I think folks just wanted to get going and not dick around more.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:00 PM   #29
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
For ones who didn't see me actually get stuck on that hill. It got real sketchy. Real quick. Got stuck, then started sliding down the hill sideways. No traction with the front tires, couldn't get the back end swung back around to the right. Very close to going off the embankment.

Again, huge thanks to Gideon (and Sarah, who was hooking up the snatch strap) for getting me down off that hill.

No worries on leaving my truck were were did. After my incident and then the guy on the bike screwing things up worse, I think folks just wanted to get going and not dick around more.
I might actually have this on my dash cam
Old 10-14-2013, 06:54 PM   #30
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I might actually have this on my dash cam
With me going the whole time I'm sure.

Got my pics off the camera. Load them on TW in a bit.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #31
1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
1911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco47001 View Post
Haha, pickle sure wasn't timid with the skinny pedal was he.

No he was not!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFWhXOmBKmg
Old 10-15-2013, 05:56 AM   #35
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
You are going to kill yourself hanging out the window like that. Injuries like those ruin the trails for everyone. Please act safer on the trails.

At least you attempted the lower rock garden, but you exited before it even got fun

Lower Rock Garden 2009 (Stock susp, 32's, stock tin skid plate )

Lower Rock Garden 2012 (All Pro LT, 35's, full 1/4" skids)

Lower Rock Garden 2013 (D60 SAS, 37's, muhahahaha)

(Stay tuned)
Old 10-15-2013, 08:10 AM   #37
levi
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are going to kill yourself hanging out the window like that. Injuries like those ruin the trails for everyone. Please act safer on the trails.

At least you attempted the lower rock garden, but you exited before it even got fun

Lower Rock Garden 2009 (Stock susp, 32's, stock tin skid plate )

Lower Rock Garden 2012 (All Pro LT, 35's, full 1/4" skids)

Lower Rock Garden 2013 (D60 SAS, 37's, muhahahaha)

(Stay tuned)
Your right I shouldn't be leaning out but I got carried away...
Old 10-15-2013, 08:11 AM   #38
Newborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocritser View Post
Your right I shouldn't be leaning out but I got carried away...
You're