Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

NC Caravan to Stevens Toyota Show and Tell

Old 10-21-2013, 08:38 PM   #24
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so I've been dragging my feat cuz my daughter turns 18 and I wasn't sure if I could leave Friday.

If there is a group of one or more going really early Saturday let me know about you. If not I may make it a night drive.
I'm coming from Cary
Old 10-21-2013, 09:33 PM   #25
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Taco View Post
Ok so I've been dragging my feat cuz my daughter turns 18 and I wasn't sure if I could leave Friday.

If there is a group of one or more going really early Saturday let me know about you. If not I may make it a night drive.
I'm coming from Cary
I was hoping to get there to hang out some before everyone went to sleep.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:19 PM   #26
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
I was hoping to get there to hang out some before everyone went to sleep.
Well when are you going. You mentioned evening, but then I saw 3pm
Old 10-22-2013, 05:06 AM   #27
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Taco View Post
Well when are you going. You mentioned evening, but then I saw 3pm
I'm trying to get there just after dark. Hoping to leave work around 3.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:35 PM   #28

Yah before me. Having dinner with my girls right after school. I figure around 6pm is the earliest I can leave Cary. Anyone else leaving later Friday?
Old 10-23-2013, 01:49 AM   #29
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Well so much for that...

Anthony, I see you in here... you close to my route?
Haha I'm still hoping I'm gonna be able to go, it's 50/50 for me I didn't expect to be getting this close to having my house finished.

I think I had different route, but still a 5 hour ride
Old 10-23-2013, 04:59 AM   #30
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah just checked I go up I-26 and go thru Bristol and then jump on 81 for 260 miles.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:08 AM   #31
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
Yeah just checked I go up I-26 and go thru Bristol and then jump on 81 for 260 miles.
If you wanted to ride together at some point let me know. Lol
Old 10-23-2013, 07:25 AM   #32
Woods & Water Edition

REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
If you wanted to ride together at some point let me know. Lol
Are you leaving Friday or early as hell Saturday morning?