Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Shoe Creek December 7th

Old 10-30-2013, 06:41 PM   #21
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Okay, I'm in. CRACKER BARREL TAYLOR WILL BE THERE, YOU SHOULD TOO.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:18 PM   #23
wheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kevin
wheelerkr2's Tacoma Gallery
in as of now
Old 10-31-2013, 04:03 AM   #24
keester is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Civil Engineer
Name: Casey
keester's Tacoma Gallery
I'll throw it around and see where I stand when it comes closer.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:06 AM   #25
keester's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
i'd need tires/lift by then and I'm a pre runner.... so it wouldn't be too wise of me :/ #prerunnerproblems
You got it Adam. I didn't see any problems up at flagstaff.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:21 AM   #26
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in...
Old 10-31-2013, 05:25 AM   #27
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keester View Post
You got it Adam. I didn't see any problems up at flagstaff.
Flagpole is a dirt road...
Old 10-31-2013, 06:05 AM   #28
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
To nov 30th?
F-thanksgiving.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:28 AM   #29
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
If it snows ill probably show up. Otherwise unlikely.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:04 AM   #30
keester's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Flagpole is a dirt road...
Shoe creek isn't?
Old 11-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #31
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shoe creek isn't?

Its a dirt road with more river crossings. More obstacles along the way also but can be avoided
Old 11-01-2013, 06:29 PM   #32
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shoe creek isn't?
It is, just a lot more to play with.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:52 AM   #33
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out, forgot it was my niece's birthday.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:18 AM   #34
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
It's near Lynchburg. Not on my computer right now, I'll update the OP with that info tomorrow
It's in a B.F.E. place called Nelson County, right where I grew up. It's between Charlottesville and Lynchburg. I would love to make it back out that way. You can add me to the list. I haven't done any offroading around there since H.S.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #35
keester's Tacoma Gallery
Just checked out shoe creek this weekend; came in from the crabtree falls side. I Am running stock aside from some tires and it was, to my surprise, a fairly technical route. Hopefully I will be built up some my December so I can tackle the more advanced routes.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:08 PM   #37
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Is this an overnight do-hicky of a day trip?
I'm staying at least one night
Old 11-03-2013, 04:12 PM   #38

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
I may roll in Friday evening after work or I just may make it a day trip. Depends on wx and work.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:01 PM   #39
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
NEVER FUCKING MIND. My final exam for my history class is on December 7th
Old 11-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #40
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
Major enjoying some trail ridding.

This was back around Memorial Day weekend. We were up around Crabtree Falls and the parkway.