Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Shoe Creek December 7th

Old 11-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #41
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
hmmm
Old 11-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #42
rbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Retired MMCS/SS
Name: Randy
rbraddock's Tacoma Gallery
I will have to bail on this date have a work function! Damn it!
Old 11-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #44
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techoma View Post
Is this still on? Details... Anyone heading up Friday or all Sat? Satying 1 or 2 days... just trying to figure things out.....
Still on. I might end up making it a day trip but I hope to camp one night
Old 11-10-2013, 05:15 PM   #45
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
As long as there's no plans for a URE, Rausch Creek, etc trip around that time I'm in. Also in for a night of camping, whether it's Friday or Saturday I don't know.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:07 PM   #46
wheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kevin
wheelerkr2's Tacoma Gallery
Still in as of now, making a day trip unfortunately. I have no camping gear.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:50 AM   #47
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still planning on being there. I may not camp out though.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:28 PM   #48
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
I'm back in assuming I can get my sliders welded on before then.

Also looking for a couple USGI ECWS Black Bags if anyone has any stuffed in a closet or somewhere. I've used and washed mine to the point I don't think the synthetic insulation is going to work down to cold temps next trip.
Old 11-15-2013, 06:36 PM   #50
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm going to head up on Friday.... come back prolly Sunday.
I might roll in late Friday and leave Sunday, probably hike some Saturday afternoon and some on Sunday.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #51
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
I will more than likely go out on friday and come back saturday. as long as theres no snow I've heard stories... bad stories...
Old 11-18-2013, 09:38 AM   #52
Wheelin n Dealin
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
I will more than likely go out on friday and come back saturday. as long as theres no snow I've heard stories... bad stories...
I have the remnants of some of those bad stories BUT... I had near bald tires! ALSO... if it's ugly and mucky... the first 2 camp areas are VERY easy to get to... park and ride is always an option. You just have to make sure someone is actually coming back down the hill!!!!
Old 11-18-2013, 09:43 AM   #53

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have the remnants of some of those bad stories BUT... I had near bald tires! ALSO... if it's ugly and mucky... the first 2 camp areas are VERY easy to get to... park and ride is always an option. You just have to make sure someone is actually coming back down the hill!!!!
I can shuttle if needed. Depending on how many people I'd rather not crowd up at site #2.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:20 PM   #54

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Pull me from the list for now. Probably going to URE the following week.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:02 PM   #55
Wheelin n Dealin
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Pull me from the list for now. Probably going to URE the following week.
If I head to flag pole in the AM ill skip shoe creek the 7th. One less prerunner. Im just trying to find out if anyones heading up there (flag pole). I want to go but dont know where it is!
Old 11-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #56

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to make a day trip of it. I plan on rolling out of the BP no later than 0830 to head up there and can meet other Saturday goers here:

1495 North Amherst Highway
Amherst, VA 24521
Old 11-24-2013, 03:09 PM   #57
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I'm going to make a day trip of it. I plan on rolling out of the BP no later than 0830 to head up there and can meet other Saturday goers here:

1495 North Amherst Highway
Amherst, VA 24521
im gonna be making a day trip as well

will meet everyone at the trail since im coming from this side
Old 11-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #58

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Meet after the first creek crossing at say 0915?
Old 11-24-2013, 04:09 PM   #59
Quote:
Meet after the first creek crossing at say 0915?
Works for me
Old 11-26-2013, 04:27 PM   #60
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out.