Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Shoe Creek December 7th

Old 10-29-2013, 06:08 PM   #1
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Shoe Creek December 7th

Seems to be a good weekend for everyone I've heard from so far. Looking forward to getting in a weekend of wheeling.

COPIED FROM PREVIOUS SHOE THREAD
Shoe Creek Address:
2097 Perkins Mill RD
Roseland, VA 22967

Things to keep in mind:
-If you do not have a CB radio, but plan on getting one in the future, there is no better time than now! Anyone with a CB will likely have it on
the entire way there and back as well as through the trails.
-Have front and rear tow points (especially prerunners).
-Dress warm! It will be the middle of winter and we will be at a higher elevation so it will be even colder!!!
-Bring your cameras! If possible, send me videos and pictures. (PM me for my email address)
-Have fun! That's what this meet is all about. It's a blessing for everyone to be able to come together and enjoy the great outdoors by
slinging mud and climbing rocks on four wheels.

1. WildcatTaco
2. 02running
3. rbraddock
4. wrmathis
6. StAndrew
7. wheelerkr2
8. keester
9. NinjaT1985
10. magnetic11
11. ckeene9
12. ruggedT
13. VAYoder4167
Old 10-29-2013, 06:12 PM   #2
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to go. I've never done a serious wheel, so could you throw me some details? Location, time we'll be there (Need to know what to ask off from work), stuff to bring.

Will I be able to escape with no major damage to my stock-o-taco?

Wait, is that in Lexington? Hell, that's closer to my hometown than my college town, haha.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:19 PM   #3
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
I'd love to go. I've never done a serious wheel, so could you throw me some details? Location, time we'll be there (Need to know what to ask off from work), stuff to bring.

Will I be able to escape with no major damage to my stock-o-taco?

Wait, is that in Lexington? Hell, that's closer to my hometown than my college town, haha.
It's near Lynchburg. Not on my computer right now, I'll update the OP with that info tomorrow
Old 10-30-2013, 03:02 PM   #4
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in
Old 10-30-2013, 03:12 PM   #5
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
In
Old 10-30-2013, 03:16 PM   #6
rbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Retired MMCS/SS
Name: Randy
rbraddock's Tacoma Gallery
Tentative
Old 10-30-2013, 03:43 PM   #7
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
In. I don't have a rear tow hook, or a CB. I'd drop the money on one, but I have none to spend until the spring.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #8
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
In. I don't have a rear tow hook, or a CB. I'd drop the money on one, but I have none to spend until the spring.
Do you have a stock hitch?

Even so, you won't have any problems unless for some reason there's snow or ice on the ground.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #9
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post

Even so, you won't have any problems unless for some reason there's snow or ice on the ground.
I've got a spare shackle hitch I keep in the truck if you have a tow hitch receiver, I know other guys have way more recovery gear than me.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:09 PM   #10
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
i'd need tires/lift by then and I'm a pre runner.... so it wouldn't be too wise of me :/ #prerunnerproblems
Old 10-30-2013, 04:20 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
i'd need tires/lift by then and I'm a pre runner.... so it wouldn't be too wise of me :/ #prerunnerproblems
we can do a sas in a month #nomoreprerunner
Old 10-30-2013, 04:29 PM   #12

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
you can ride down with me if you want
Old 10-30-2013, 04:45 PM   #13

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Shoe Creek this past weekend.

Old 10-30-2013, 05:20 PM   #14
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, any chance of shifting to the left a week?
Old 10-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #15
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
if weather isnt to bad
Old 10-30-2013, 05:24 PM   #16
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Tag for a maybe.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:25 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Damn, any chance of shifting to the left a week?
To nov 30th?
Old 10-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #18

Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post

First gens came with no hitch.

I have no lift. Will I make it?

I have the grey wire mod done if that helps.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #19

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
I did it stock in the snow and ice this past January.