Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

.:-- 2nd Annual KY/TN March Land Between the Lakes --:.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2014, 05:57 PM   #541
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
I did but I can't open it with my tablet. I need to open it on my PC and use a unzip program. Been busy catching up on stuff.

Android or ipad? If android use winzip for android
Old 03-05-2014, 04:50 AM   #543
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
I do I shot you a email with the info. The tablet is a kindle fire xhd or like that. It sucks because it's not android or iPad. It is inbetween. I have heard and done research to see about sidestepping apps for it but have yet to do it.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:59 AM   #544
Daily Driver
beertimecontinuum is on a distinguished road

Name: Everett
beertimecontinuum's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for next year! Used to go to Turkey Bay all the time when I lived closer (10+ years ago). More mud and less trails though in my lifted '85 Blazer.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:11 AM   #546
Daily Driver

Waddy Ky. Its near Frankfort, between Lexington and Louisville. Grew up in Murray.
Old 08-04-2014, 08:30 AM   #548
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 314MXG
Name: ethan
ethanfoy's Tacoma Gallery
hopefully ill have my 4runner done in time for it next year. ill defintely be down for next year if so.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:46 PM   #550
Daily Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Oh ok so you ain't too far. Well we've twice so far this year and there may be another one before the years up so keep your head up for that but for sure we will be having this every year at the same time for the foreseeable future
Awesome
Old 08-15-2014, 09:41 PM   #551
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Once I get my truck the way it needs to be I wanna be there. I probably will have the shortest drive I only live about an hours drive from there
Old 08-17-2014, 04:52 PM   #552
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 tacoma owner View Post
Once I get my truck the way it needs to be I wanna be there. I probably will have the shortest drive I only live about an hours drive from there
Damn you live close enough, even if your truck is stock and you don't wanna take it on the trails you should come. That's way too close to miss a meet like this
Old 08-17-2014, 05:00 PM   #553
Insta: @Sm1ley52
Smiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant future

Army: Medic, 36th ASMC, 44th Med Brigade
Name: Danny
Smiley52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn you live close enough, even if your truck is stock and you don't wanna take it on the trails you should come. That's way too close to miss a meet like this
Yeah, its fun watching Gid do things!

Old 08-17-2014, 06:48 PM   #554
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My truck isn't stock its just that the lift kit it has now isn't worth a crap and i'm not going to wheel it with it on there. I have a new lift ready to be installed i'm just trying to save money so I can buy a new front crossmember (I have a DB). If I go i'm gonna be on the trails with ya!
Old 08-17-2014, 07:07 PM   #555
28 going on 7
11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike Rotch
11TRDTX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley52 View Post
Yeah, its fun watching Gid do things!

Yeah it is. Are you going to come to the next one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 tacoma owner View Post
My truck isn't stock its just that the lift kit it has now isn't worth a crap and i'm not going to wheel it with it on there. I have a new lift ready to be installed i'm just trying to save money so I can buy a new front crossmember (I have a DB). If I go i'm gonna be on the trails with ya!
I went stock last year, and we did a few unmarked trails. My truck did well, I just fell short and got stuck due to lack of clearance from stock height. Im hoping to have a lift on by the next one.
Old 08-17-2014, 07:22 PM   #557
Smiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant futureSmiley52 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRDTX View Post
Yeah it is. Are you going to come to the next one?
I sure as hell hope so. I moved way over to NC, so it'll be a longer ride, and I'd definitely be there for longer than 12 hours again lol. Plus, I'm lifted and on 33s now.... possibly going to have a hybrid bumper by the time we go out there again. It'll be a lot better next year (for me)
Old 08-17-2014, 07:23 PM   #558

Quote:
dammit Danny, wheres the video!!!???

teach me how to get it from my phone to this computer thing! haha
Old 08-17-2014, 07:30 PM   #559
28 going on 7
11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike Rotch
11TRDTX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley52 View Post
I sure as hell hope so. I moved way over to NC, so it'll be a longer ride, and I'd definitely be there for longer than 12 hours again lol. Plus, I'm lifted and on 33s now.... possibly going to have a hybrid bumper by the time we go out there again. It'll be a lot better next year (for me)
Yeah, I remember you saying that. your truck looks good. I hope to be/will be lifted by then, i know i won't have new tires by then unless by some crazy ass chance someone gives me some.
Old 08-17-2014, 07:49 PM   #560

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRDTX View Post
Yeah, I remember you saying that. your truck looks good. I hope to be/will be lifted by then, i know i won't have new tires by then unless by some crazy ass chance someone gives me some.
I'll give you some tires.... from a hot wheels car haha

Products Discussed in this Thread