Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

.:-- 2nd Annual KY/TN March Land Between the Lakes --:.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2014, 05:57 PM   #541
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
I did but I can't open it with my tablet. I need to open it on my PC and use a unzip program. Been busy catching up on stuff.

Android or ipad? If android use winzip for android
Old 03-05-2014, 04:50 AM   #543
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
I do I shot you a email with the info. The tablet is a kindle fire xhd or like that. It sucks because it's not android or iPad. It is inbetween. I have heard and done research to see about sidestepping apps for it but have yet to do it.

Products Discussed in this Thread