Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

.:-- 2nd Annual KY/TN March Land Between the Lakes --:.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #41
totmacher has a spectacular aura abouttotmacher has a spectacular aura about

totmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down as a maybe. If I can go, I'll camp.
Still haven't got the schedule from work yet.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:08 PM   #42
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Bump ask Santa for a Cb for this trip if you don't have one.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:17 PM   #46
Town Drunk
TJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to behold

Army: ABN & AASLT
Name: Tim
TJBJ11's Tacoma Gallery
I hate you all. I'm in virginia now ad I haven't seen a trail since last meet. I wish I could go...
Old 12-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #47
TacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
TacoBurrito07's Tacoma Gallery
Just asked for a cb set up for Christmas
Old 12-08-2013, 07:16 PM   #49
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBJ11 View Post
I hate you all. I'm in virginia now ad I haven't seen a trail since last meet. I wish I could go...
You got enough advanced notice. You can do it.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:49 AM   #51
Town Drunk
TJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to behold

TJBJ11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
But not all of the original group. You know who you are ......
So you weren't talking about me
Old 12-10-2013, 06:27 AM   #53
Town Drunk

TJBJ11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
no def not. Them folks or folk aint even on here. You can come, but leave the guitar .................
Add me plus 1 as pending. Gotta look at our work schedules closer to the date. And about the guitar... I'll just bring more maple bacon and beer instead. Good trade off?
Old 12-10-2013, 06:30 AM   #54
Town Drunk

TJBJ11's Tacoma Gallery
Also, I want to reiterate the importance of a CB. It's VERY important that everyone has one! Use this time wisely to save up for one and to think of a cool call sign.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:08 AM   #55
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
Here
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCFs3El...%3DvCFs3ElMjhA

But I will be staying in the camper.
i remember seeing these and almost built one. very neat stuff.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:49 AM   #56
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Add me plus 1 as pending. Gotta look at our work schedules closer to the date. And about the guitar... I'll just bring more maple bacon and beer instead. Good trade off?
Hahaha def bring the bacon!!!! I'll be drunk and random hot bacon will be awesome in the freezing cold!! And actually the guitar got pretty entertaining at one point. Lol
Old 12-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #57
totmacher has a spectacular aura abouttotmacher has a spectacular aura about

totmacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Bacon!?!?!?
That's almost enough for me to say F--- work and go camping.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:09 PM   #58

lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
I think we went through several packs of bacon and hot chocolate with marshmallows.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:53 AM   #60
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
My....presence was....requested....so. In. Like Flynn.

Especially cause Levi has a tent heater.

I'll bring the Golden Grahams and Yoda pens. (and my rasta)

Looks like a 7-8 hour drive. Whatever. Would camp.

See how far we can push the 2TRunner again.

Products Discussed in this Thread