Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

.:-- 2nd Annual KY/TN March Land Between the Lakes --:.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2013, 09:29 AM   #1
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
.:-- 2nd Annual KY/TN March Land Between the Lakes --:.

I think everyone that attended last year would all agree this was one of(if not the) best wheeling trips ever so we're going to do it again in the same location, and once again the first weekend in March. Feb 28th, March 1st, 2nd.

If you're going to camp, let me know and i'll put it by your name!

LIST:
sk8rjess (Cody) - camping
cowgirl (Jenna) - camping

Robertocritser (Levi) - camping
lowinhz (Papa Kurt.. AKA the responsible one) - camping
allmotorrex (Gideon) - camping
TacoBurrito07 (Jake) - PENDING REQUEST
totmacher - PENDING REQUEST
11TRDTX (Mike) - camping
TJBJ11 (Tim) - PENDING REQUEST
Quaker(Chris) - camping
tacoma09medic(Tom) - PENDING REQUEST
ethanfoy(Ethan) - camping
cdj1(Clint) - camping
THE SCHIRMINATOR - PENDING REQUEST
Smiley52 - PENDING REQUEST
Leebob - PENDING REQUEST
SquidTaco20 - PENDING REQUEST
Cody's friend(Austin, another damn jeeper) - camping
Newlife(Adam) - camping
Kerleyfries(Zack) - camping

Land Between the Lakes in Golden Pond, KY.. AKA Turkey Bay

Official Website of the area:
http://www.lbl.org/index.html

Google Maps URL:
http://goo.gl/maps/EOkRw

Last year it was wet, and it snowed, but we all had a blast.

Pics from last year

Old 11-01-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
TacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
TacoBurrito07's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about going what is the minimum suggested armor/lift?
Old 11-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #4
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any! We had tacos totally stock last time.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:52 PM   #5
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #6
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
It's to early for me to say yes it no. Won't know my work schedule until after the first of the year if I'll be off or not and I'll have to line up a tow rig. Like to make it though if work permits.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:42 AM   #8
levi
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Damn son. Better early then late I guess. Haha I don't ever have to tell u Cody. No one second guess this trip. It's got hardcore and it's got stock capable. Depends on the route you take. This event can get more epic every year with more participation. Don't be scared .....
Yea hardcore to the right!!!!!
Old 11-04-2013, 07:31 AM   #9
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
I am down. And just picked my vacation for the year. Will be pulling the camper up there.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #10
bonafide

Sweet, let's get more of the original group back to this!
Old 11-04-2013, 08:27 AM   #12
bonafide

luckily "they" aren't on here! Gid, i'm safe to add you to the list, correct?
Old 11-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #14
bonafide

Quote:
Si senior. I'm here for tha gangbang
'atta boy! Levi's tent, again?
Old 11-11-2013, 12:12 PM   #17
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for Santa to bring CB's to the ones that don't have one yet. This ride is epic with one.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:17 PM   #18
TacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud of

I am a maybe pending school work.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:50 PM   #20

Quote:
This ride is pointless without one. Anyone who needs one, I'll get one for you ....

Products Discussed in this Thread