Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Shoe Creek 18 January 2014

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #21
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Probably the first one after the creek crossing. Right by the river
Sweet, be easy for the rest of is to meet up then.
Old 12-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #22
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Oh gotcha! The way people talk about it you really gotta know what you're doin if you wanna go..
All good man! It should be fun regardless.
Old 12-22-2013, 06:45 PM   #23
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Sweet, be easy for the rest of is to meet up then.
Damn I can't remember if it was shoe creek or flagpole that we got those biscuits and gravy. You killed like 10 of them!
Old 12-22-2013, 06:52 PM   #24
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Haha that was Flagpole. That was some good stuff!!!
Old 12-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #25
rbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Retired MMCS/SS
Name: Randy
rbraddock's Tacoma Gallery
Mmmmmm biscuits and gravy
Old 12-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #27
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yota4Whelz View Post
How tough is this run? I got a 3 in lift with 33s no armor tho..think I'll be aright?
Youll be fine
Old 12-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #28
rbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Retired MMCS/SS
Name: Randy
rbraddock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How tough is this run? I got a 3 in lift with 33s no armor tho..think I'll be aright?
Its a dirt road with some bumps and a couple of creek crossings. 2wd can do it if its not wet or icy
Old 12-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #30

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
What's the earliest that the guys on the coast want to meet up?
Old 12-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #31
VAYoder4167 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
VAYoder4167's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in new rider he and I have been talking about making the trip on the 3-5 and trying to figure it out but if we don't make it then I would be in for me and my fiancé.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:12 PM   #33

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What were you guys thinkin? It'll take at least 2 n a half hrs for me.. n what's the itinerary for the day? Pack a lunch or stop somewhere after etc
I'm planning on hiking Crab Tree Falls afterwards so I'll be bringing a lunch. The trail won't take very long 2hrs or so depending on how many vehicles come.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #34
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
^ that's it?? I thought it was longer than that... Is there enough there to make a whole weekend outa it?
Old 12-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #35
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
im tentatively in, will confirm closer to the date. not sure if ill be bringing the other half, shes not a fan of cold weather wheeling after the last shoecreek trip lol
Old 12-23-2013, 04:04 AM   #36
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
^ that's it?? I thought it was longer than that... Is there enough there to make a whole weekend outa it?
Nope. Unless you want to hit Luray Caverns or something like that on Sunday.

I'm shooting for a 10am meet up. Going to take me 4 hours by the time I grab her out of south Chesapeake and then get up to Amherst.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:40 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
im tentatively in, will confirm closer to the date. not sure if ill be bringing the other half, shes not a fan of cold weather wheeling after the last shoecreek trip lol
Fuck that! You better just go by yourself! Jameson homie!
Old 12-23-2013, 06:43 AM   #38

Lets keep the meet up time at 9am at bp. Chris wants to do some hiking so by the time we get together and get wheeling we want to be done by 2. You know we all lag!
Old 12-23-2013, 06:52 AM   #39

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
9am at the BP is good for me. Don't want to go too much later, since like Paul said it'll take us a while to get everyone together and moving.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:52 AM   #40

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
Nope. Unless you want to hit Luray Caverns or something like that on Sunday.

I'm shooting for a 10am meet up. Going to take me 4 hours by the time I grab her out of south Chesapeake and then get up to Amherst.
Why not just have a sleepover

Products Discussed in this Thread