Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Shoe Creek 18 January 2014

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-23-2013, 05:58 AM   #41
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Why not just have a sleepover
x2 sleep that shit over in a tent on friday night!
Old 12-23-2013, 08:38 AM   #42
VAYoder4167 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
VAYoder4167's Tacoma Gallery
I hope that I am actually able to make this trip cuz work messed me up last time.
Old 12-23-2013, 09:28 AM   #43
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
The talk about running luray.. That's closer back to where I live so I'd run up there if anyone's goin... What kinda trails are up that way?
Old 12-23-2013, 09:36 AM   #44
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
The talk about running luray.. That's closer back to where I live so I'd run up there if anyone's goin... What kinda trails are up that way?
No trails, just the caverns to check out.
Old 12-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #45
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ohhh. Ok, ya I've seen those too many times recently as it is.. Bt if there's not enough trail at shoe creek to make a weekend of it, are there trails anywhere near by that would help extend the trip?
Old 12-23-2013, 10:21 AM   #46
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Go to flag pole knob after.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:52 AM   #47
FatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
FatTiresRollin's Tacoma Gallery
Any objection to a 5th gen 4runner tagging along? Not sure what I have going on that weekend, but I would love to meet up with you all if my schedule allows....
Old 12-23-2013, 11:52 AM   #48
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatTiresRollin View Post
Any objection to a 5th gen 4runner tagging along? Not sure what I have going on that weekend, but I would love to meet up with you all if my schedule allows....
Bring it!
Old 12-23-2013, 12:00 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Go to flag pole knob after.
Anyone else interested in doing this? That's only about a half hour from my house and I've been there a bunch but it's always fun
Old 12-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #50
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatTiresRollin View Post
Runners are always welcome.

As to running Flag Pole as well I don't I'll be doing that. We'll probably head to Short Pump for dinner and then head home.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #52
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post

You actually gonna wheel, or you just gonna let them 35s sit in the driveway?
Old 12-23-2013, 12:38 PM   #53

Quote:
Anyone else interested in doing this? That's only about a half hour from my house and I've been there a bunch but it's always fun
I'm just running shoe. Flag pole was pretty much a dirt road like shoe.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #54

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No Flagpole for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Old 12-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #55
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Fuck that! You better just go by yourself! Jameson homie!
hey now i was just saying she probally wont be coming lol i didnt say thats what was keeping me tentative! that reason is just due to the status of moving to nc
Old 12-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #56
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #58
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post
Nope. Unless you want to hit Luray Caverns or something like that on Sunday.

I'm shooting for a 10am meet up. Going to take me 4 hours by the time I grab her out of south Chesapeake and then get up to Amherst.
Convoy from chesapeakkeee?
Old 12-23-2013, 04:12 PM   #59

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Updated the OP with times.
Old 12-23-2013, 04:27 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Convoy from chesapeakkeee?
Yeah I'm down with that.

Products Discussed in this Thread