Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Shoe Creek 18 January 2014

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2014, 04:32 PM   #741
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
and thanks fer teh shots o me truck Paul and Luke

most trips I take mad amounts of pics and video....was slipping on this one
No problem broham. Nice to finally meet you! Fucking windshield wipers!
Old 01-19-2014, 05:10 PM   #742
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
No problem broham. Nice to finally meet you! Fucking windshield wipers!
I heard...
Old 01-19-2014, 05:13 PM   #743
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Funny thing is it did it again after I washed my truck. Apparently when I get the open plug wet it completes the circuit and thinks it's on. Fixed.

Funny as a mug though. Had us weak!
Old 01-19-2014, 07:41 PM   #744
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
dis all I gots...

Hey, I know those lights! . great shot of the truck man! I should be down your way here in the next few months, we gotta meet up so you can show me some sand!
Old 01-19-2014, 07:46 PM   #745
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
What a fail, haha. I think I was probably the only one to have trouble getting out of that creek.

http://youtu.be/Y1juz2h8y_I

Also, here's my fully negative leaf packs now... :/

Nice video! It's weird that you actually seemed to have trouble gettin out there, I'd have expected you to crawl right through!

All these GF shots makes me think I'm missin somethin... So many shots I'd have gotten if there had been someone in hone passenger seat
Old 01-19-2014, 07:53 PM   #746
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Nice video! It's weird that you actually seemed to have trouble gettin out there, I'd have expected you to crawl right through!

All these GF shots makes me think I'm missin somethin... So many shots I'd have gotten if there had been someone in hone passenger seat
Looks like he missed getting his front driver tire on the larger rock there and hung himself on the control arm.

It's not bad when you get to take pics from the passenger side
Old 01-19-2014, 08:35 PM   #747
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Not that I noticed. Hit everything that we did last time, walked up everything this time as well.
Nice
Old 01-20-2014, 06:36 AM   #748
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Looks like he missed getting his front driver tire on the larger rock there and hung himself on the control arm.

It's not bad when you get to take pics from the passenger side
The issue I had was just a terrible line. That was just about the first thing I've ever tried to get over. My right passenger was trying to go up a steep rock and I just don't have a tall enough tire to brute force that.

That was just my stupidity.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:38 AM   #749
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post

How'd the shots she took of your bumper install come out?

It was pretty cool having a ride along, but when the guys got to talking about summer sausages on the radio, I had to turn it off.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:51 AM   #750
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I missed a party!
I got out to the 3rd water crossing around 1 on sat, and set up camp. Trail goes pretty quick with only 2 trucks. Damn side loop was closed. WTF?
Old 01-20-2014, 06:11 PM   #751

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
How'd the shots she took of your bumper install come out?

It was pretty cool having a ride along, but when the guys got to talking about summer sausages on the radio, I had to turn it off.
Came out pretty good, I'll post some in our local thread... But damn man, that was probably most informing moment of the trip for her!!
Old 01-21-2014, 03:39 AM   #753
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Who is it that's moving to Durham? A ginger?
Yup his soul less ass is moving down there.
Old 01-21-2014, 06:50 AM   #754
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Yup his soul less ass is moving down there.
lol but who is it. He was drunk and i didn't catch it.
Old 01-21-2014, 06:59 AM   #755
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
lol but who is it. He was drunk and i didn't catch it.

Superwhite10
Old 01-29-2014, 10:26 AM   #756

Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Did anyone grab a red coleman camping chair when they left? I haven't been able to find mine...

Products Discussed in this Thread