Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Hurricane Creek Trail Ride and camp #2

View Poll Results: Date for the trail ride.
March 15th 3 14.29%
March 22nd 16 76.19%
March 29th 3 14.29%
April 4th 5 23.81%
April 11 1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-30-2013, 06:35 PM   #21
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
just mud holes? Oh fuck that, lol i will avoid those at all costs.
The trails aren't really rough at all so you will be good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowinhz View Post
Put me down as a maybe. I took Feb 22 to March 1 off for the Land between the lakes ride that is Feb27,28 and Mar 1. So I am out that weekend. But before and after I can try and make.
Sounds good man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0K1e2tGXzE

PO-TA-TOS!!
Word! Another trail sounds great. I'll bring my stove and won't be working on my truck everytime we stop, just replace "IGN 1 no. 2". Woot!
sounds good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
Ha I doubt you would. Neither are from there and her sister just moved there about a year ago. Her sister's name is Christy Kennedy and her husband was the manager at Tractor supply for the past year
Yep, probably wouldn't/don't know them
Old 12-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #22
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting. Subbed. I'll keep an eye on what's goin on in here...
Old 12-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #23
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Interesting. Subbed. I'll keep an eye on what's goin on in here...
I thought you might be interested
Old 12-30-2013, 07:02 PM   #24
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha, yea, I saw the heads up on FB.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #26
Your mom goes to college

at 26, I feel like the old man...
Old 12-30-2013, 07:30 PM   #27
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
at 26, I feel like the old man...
I got you by 2 years, BGR has us both beat I think.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #28
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
im 4 months away from escaping Teen pregnancy so im happy about that, still another year away from when life gets a bit better.. and i'd be graduated from college by that time too...
Old 12-30-2013, 07:38 PM   #29
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down! Depending on the dates, I'd bring my son. Can't be the week of the 3rd in March
Old 12-30-2013, 07:42 PM   #30
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Poll added.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:45 PM   #31
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I voted the three best dates for me. The 15th of March is the Bristol race, and the 11th of April is the Rod Runs in Pigeon Forge. Brie would kill me if we missed either of those.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:46 PM   #32
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I think 22nd would work best for me.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:55 PM   #33
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
I voted the three best dates for me. The 15th of March is the Bristol race, and the 11th of April is the Rod Runs in Pigeon Forge. Brie would kill me if we missed either of those.

The girlfriend's brother is getting married April 12.

I was really wantin to head up there this year.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:40 PM   #34
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I voted 15th but march 22 is cool. Enough time to to have my wife plan off to watch the kids
Old 12-30-2013, 09:28 PM   #35
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
if i still have my license when this rolls around im down..
they keep continuing my date. been going on for about 6 months now its bound to happen sooner or later.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #36
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06indigoink View Post
if i still have my license when this rolls around im down..
they keep continuing my date. been going on for about 6 months now its bound to happen sooner or later.

I want your ARB
Old 12-30-2013, 10:09 PM   #37
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
I want your ARB
lol not gettin rid of the truck, prob just wont drive for a lil bit. get you one tho ill help you put it on!

if i do loose em i would ride up with somebody its fun up there, lots of mud. i wanna see somebody hit the big hole i went through with the Fj guys if its still open
Old 12-30-2013, 10:23 PM   #38
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
lol not gettin rid of the truck, prob just wont drive for a lil bit. get you one tho ill help you put it on!

if i do loose em i would ride up with somebody its fun up there, lots of mud. i wanna see somebody hit the big hole i went through with the Fj guys if its still open

It wont be me i tell ya that. lol
Old 12-31-2013, 05:13 AM   #39
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

The girlfriend's brother is getting married April 12.

I was really wantin to head up there this year.
No worries there is another/bigger run in the fall

Quote:

Those particular mud holes are closed. A lot of the trails that we went on when you came are not blocked off. The forest service has made blockades so that the mud holes, side trails, and hill climb are inaccessible. Unfortunately when you have idiots that go off the beaten path trying to make their own/new trails it tends to upset the forest service so they block off some of the trails for others. There are still some decent trails though.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:26 AM   #40

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
^ someone always have to mess it up

Products Discussed in this Thread