Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Hurricane Creek Trail Ride and camp #2

View Poll Results: Date for the trail ride.
March 15th 3 14.29%
March 22nd 16 76.19%
March 29th 3 14.29%
April 4th 5 23.81%
April 11 1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2013, 07:52 AM   #41
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hurricane Creek Trail Ride and camp #2

Sign me up!
I've got a project brewing that's a moving target, but if I can, I'll be there.
Is this private land? That is, would beer be ok to camp with?

Look forward to seeing you again squirrel man, & Sandman too.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:09 AM   #42
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Name: Aren
jetta.the.hut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
I got you by 2 years, BGR has us both beat I think.
I'll be 38 Sunday- I win!!

Is there the option to camp friday night? Im 7.5 hours away so may try to come up friday,camp, Wheel on Saturday,camp then drive home sunday.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:19 AM   #43
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Taco View Post
Sign me up!
I've got a project brewing that's a moving target, but if I can, I'll be there.
Is this private land? That is, would beer be ok to camp with?

Look forward to seeing you again squirrel man, & Sandman too.
Ive camped all over the state, and i've had National Park rangers and State park rangers both tell me they do not question closed lid cups, so if you drink beer or choose to carry it, put it in a cooler in the truck,not in the back. do not leave cans all over. A flask is a wonderful thing with the bottle in the truck, tuck the flask in your jacket add to your favorite chaser and put it back in your pocket.

WE ALWAYS carried coffee style mugs,usually stainless(keeps it cold longer), pour our beer in the cup,slap on the lid and drink by the fire. crush the cans and carry out,dont put them in there trash cans. We backpacked alot so we always did leave no trace!
Old 12-31-2013, 08:22 AM   #44
lowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowinhz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Papa Kurt
lowinhz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetta.the.hut View Post
I'll be 38 Sunday- I win!!

Is there the option to camp friday night? Im 7.5 hours away so may try to come up friday,camp, Wheel on Saturday,camp then drive home sunday.
You got me by 3 weeks.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:26 AM   #45
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be an hour away from there (Knoxville) from Jan till mid April. Count me in!
Old 12-31-2013, 08:26 AM   #46
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game
Old 12-31-2013, 02:12 PM   #47
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.

Also, I edited POST #2 with a list of attendees that have posted in this thread. I put a maybe beside those that I am not sure that 100% wanting to come. If you are for sure you want to coming despite knowing the date post up and let me know and I will take the maybe down and confirm your attendance

Those of you that are still on the fence and are waiting on a set date I will leave you as a maybe until you are for sure what your plans are.

Again I will say I hope we have another good turnout this spring, this has been a fun trip in the past and I'd love for it to become an annual/bi-annual thing.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:43 PM   #48
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in as long as it is not the last weekend of the month. That's if this ole man can join in.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:13 PM   #50
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
I'm in as long as it is not the last weekend of the month. That's if this ole man can join in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Old folks are welcome, i like stories.

We don't discriminate age of course your can join in! I'll add you to the list with a definite
Old 12-31-2013, 06:51 PM   #51
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any trails around mt mitchele area? I went there a few months back and didnt see nothing
Old 12-31-2013, 09:23 PM   #52
B4nn3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post

We don't discriminate age of course your can join in! I'll add you to the list with a definite
Be glad to see a weekend nailed down for sure, the closer it gets to spring break the harder it's going to be to get off work.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:21 AM   #53
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Is there any trails around mt mitchele area? I went there a few months back and didnt see nothing
I've never been up that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetta.the.hut View Post
Be glad to see a weekend nailed down for sure, the closer it gets to spring break the harder it's going to be to get off work.
It's looking like most people are voting March 22nd.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:47 AM   #54
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a definite for the weekend of the 22nd. The following weekend is the o'ladys bday.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:54 PM   #55
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
The 22nd is looking like a more promising weekend for mostly everyone.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:15 PM   #56
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
22 WORKS FOR ME Anybody esle bringing a kid??
Old 01-01-2014, 04:54 PM   #57
B4nn3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
22 WORKS FOR ME Anybody esle bringing a kid??
Maybe my daughter she's 12, what about you
Old 01-01-2014, 05:05 PM   #58
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in. The s/c needs some trail time.
Old 01-01-2014, 05:06 PM   #59
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Y'all have fun. That sticker on that FJ with the stick figure xxx is awesome. Is there a close up pic?

Products Discussed in this Thread