Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

NRV/SW VA Tacoma Owners?

Old 01-04-2014, 09:40 PM   #1
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
NRV/SW VA Tacoma Owners?

I didn't see a thread for this region so I figured I'd start one! (if there is one, please let me know!)

I don't live in the area anymore but was in Blacksburg for 5 years (VT class of '12/'13) and my girlfriend lives in Wytheville/has family in Bland and Smyth counties. Between visiting her family and my friends still at school, I'm in the area a decent amount and would love to meet some people. I know i've seen some modded tacos around the area.

If you are in the region, come say hi!
Old 02-01-2014, 09:13 PM   #2
ASCOTT is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
ASCOTT's Tacoma Gallery
Wish we had some people from Southwest Virginia! Im from Buchanan county. Anyone else from this side of the great state of Virginia?
Old 02-02-2014, 07:31 AM   #3
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCOTT View Post
Wish we had some people from Southwest Virginia! Im from Buchanan county. Anyone else from this side of the great state of Virginia?

I'm not actually from the area, but I went to the and lived there for 5 years/still go down about once a month or so. I know I see about 5000 tacos when in down in the area, so they're definitely there lol just no one on this site apparently

Check out the Harrisonburg/Roanoke/Lynchburg area thread. I'm on my phone right now otherwise I'd link it for you. You're not too horribly far from those guys!