Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surrounding areas!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2014, 04:51 AM   #2401
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
you need someone that does alignments? or you need help lifting a truck?
I'm taking my toytec lift off and putting on all icon stuff on and a set of total chaos uca's. So I well need something that can do the alignment on a lifted truck.
Old 06-13-2014, 06:05 AM   #2402
greilly14 is on a distinguished road
Name: Gannon
greilly14's Tacoma Gallery
are you looking to sell that Toytec lift when you take it off? I've been looking into putting a lift on my truck.
Old 06-13-2014, 06:24 AM   #2403
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetic11 View Post
I'm taking my toytec lift off and putting on all icon stuff on and a set of total chaos uca's. So I well need something that can do the alignment on a lifted truck.
Get a Firestone Liftetime alignment. Mine has paid for itself already.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:02 AM   #2404
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greilly14 View Post
are you looking to sell that Toytec lift when you take it off? I've been looking into putting a lift on my truck.
Yea. Once I take it off the coil overs and upper control arms will be for sell.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:27 AM   #2405
VAYoder4167 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
VAYoder4167's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-13-2014, 07:58 AM   #2407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
^Nice
Thanks man. You get your decal in the mail yet?
Old 06-13-2014, 08:30 AM   #2408
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAYoder4167 View Post
Thanks man. You get your decal in the mail yet?
Received and installed (I've got a few bubbles because I did it in a hurry).
Attached Thumbnails
Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surrounding areas!-image.jpg  
Old 06-13-2014, 09:05 AM   #2409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
Received and installed (I've got a few bubbles because I did it in a hurry).
Good stuff man and post a pic up when you can.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:53 PM   #2410
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
It's not THAT bad man... just about 8 hours of watching the clock tick, haha

I've done I think 3 now for various reasons but they're definitely better than the alternatives! Plus, if it's on the 21st, couldn't you come out after class to camp and wheel the next morning?

Scott: PM tcbob, they were free but I know he was plannin on startin to charge people cuz I'd imagine it's takin a hit on his bank account
I can't take Sunday's off.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:38 AM   #2411
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Opie: nice placement!

Taylor: SHIT!

So is it now just me and bsheriff plannin to go??
Old 06-14-2014, 09:18 AM   #2412
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it, we may have to do a different date to accommodate some of the others, I'm available for any date except July 4th weekend, July 25th weekend, and August 1st weekend
Old 06-14-2014, 10:40 AM   #2413
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsheriff11 View Post
Looks like it, we may have to do a different date to accommodate some of the others, I'm available for any date except July 4th weekend, July 25th weekend, and August 1st weekend
we need another mod day, Im gonna do a shackle flip and Im probably gonna need a hand
Old 06-14-2014, 12:15 PM   #2414
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
we need another mod day, Im gonna do a shackle flip and Im probably gonna need a hand

Ok, let me know when, we got a few people that need stuff done including myself. Shackle flip is a beast to do looks like. I've thought about this over the past 6 months and I talk myself out of it, maybe helping with yours will change my mind
Old 06-14-2014, 12:47 PM   #2415

EMS:
Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surroundin...

Quote:

ATO or XJ? Your icon setup is extended travel right? I forgot what the rear ext. and collapsed lengths were for those shocks. The 2 overloads and That d29 you getting should help a lot to prevent negative arch in the springs, what bumpstop you getting or have?
Old 06-14-2014, 05:58 PM   #2416

EMS:
So with recent news, maybe a July 11-12th shoe camp, then a August 8th-10th Harrisonburg mod meet if Matt is cool with that? Then maybe hit flagpole for a day or something? Is this ok with everyone?
Old 06-14-2014, 07:56 PM   #2417

Quote:
So with recent news, maybe a July 11-12th shoe camp, then a August 8th-10th Harrisonburg mod meet if Matt is cool with that? Then maybe hit flagpole for a day or something? Is this ok with everyone?
I like it. Sounds good to me hopefully I've have a few more mods to throw on the green machine by then.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:11 PM   #2418
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Need to check my schedule, my best friends bachelor party is the weekend of aug 8th. and his wedding is the weekend after that. Im free anytime in july.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:11 PM   #2419

EMS:
Maybe aug 1-3 then?
Old 06-14-2014, 08:50 PM   #2420
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
So... today at work I had 8 lovely ladies dine at one of my tables.

What ladies you may ask? The USA Women's Softball team. That's who.

Products Discussed in this Thread