Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surrounding areas!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2014, 12:23 PM   #2401
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
also, matt, do you think there could be access to a 220 amp plug (or maybe mig welder) at Steven during this mod day? I'd like to finish the welding on my rear as well as do the extensions on my front bumper if we have time
Old 06-23-2014, 01:06 PM   #2402
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think we will need a lift unless Shane decides he wants to put on his lift that weekend.
Old 06-23-2014, 02:01 PM   #2403
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh ok cool, no that's no prob... I was just confused! I'm about a 3rd the way done painting the fenders (primer is done) so hopefully I'm still on track to at least START the clear coat tonight, if not get them 100% finished up. then tomorrow it'll be bedliner time on what isn't getting color matched
Old 06-23-2014, 02:35 PM   #2404
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
worried I will go through leaf packs like underwear since it changes the geometry of the way our leafs are supposed to be. Talked with craig (homertaco) he has done it and said the shackle flip causes the leafs to wear out much faster. I wanted to do it for wheeling purposes; not sure what I want to do after takling to him
Do it, you have a honda to cruise in. Talk to ATO, as long as the shackle length and angles are optimal, shouldn't be too much to worry about. Here is a good read about shackles in general:

http://www.quadratec.com/jeep_knowle...article-93.htm
Old 06-23-2014, 02:49 PM   #2405

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
FUCK ATO! Not dealing with those people anymore ESPECIALLY ADAM
Haha, I thought you said something about getting an ATO shackle flip, damn, my bad haha. As much shit as you and Chris went through with them, I don't blame you.

You should trash your bumper with those feelings.
Old 06-23-2014, 03:00 PM   #2406

EMS:
it's sad to see something so good go to shit like ATO did, from what I hear at least.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:03 PM   #2407
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Got some video of my tire gate opening while wheeling this weekend. Finally used some cord and tied it shut since it opened about 5 times.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:11 PM   #2408

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Got some video of my tire gate opening while wheeling this weekend. Finally used some cord and tied it shut since it opened about 5 times.
DAMN!!! is it a problem with the latch that could be fixed??
Old 06-23-2014, 04:15 PM   #2409
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, he did his own latch instead of using products on the market that a proven. Same problem with his spindle.

http://youtu.be/ApNfRsSj-0A

Yes I need to clear more.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:28 PM   #2410

EMS:
Fuck that random gate swing shit, it pisses me off just watching it.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:43 PM   #2411
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks about your bumper. So I take it the Kevin does not make these in Lexington anymore?
Old 06-23-2014, 05:50 PM   #2412

EMS:
So the planning for Moab begins....

Got to get my shit in line as far as what mods I NEED done and what I want done, I got a budget
Old 06-23-2014, 07:10 PM   #2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsheriff11 View Post
So the planning for Moab begins....

Got to get my shit in line as far as what mods I NEED done and what I want done, I got a budget
YES!! compare with my list and lets get a "master" join for both of us... I'ma move mine to the last page of my build thread
Old 06-23-2014, 07:43 PM   #2414
VAYoder4167 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
VAYoder4167's Tacoma Gallery
Well guys I've decided I'm going to change my interior up alittle bit I've decided I'm going to go with a full black and green scheme. Went to the store today and my dog decided to pull as chew up some interior carpet apparently he likes tearing up carpet so imma order new black interior carpet and can't wait to get my led lights wired up.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:45 PM   #2415

EMS:
Damn that dog loves some carpet, good thing you didn't go with the black and green scheme in your last place!

Those switches will be here wed frank, so if you want to come over we will install it
Old 06-23-2014, 07:49 PM   #2416

did you guys do a mass order on switches er somethin? whats the big wait about?
Old 06-23-2014, 07:50 PM   #2417

EMS:
Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surroundin...

Haha yea I did I ordered all the switches I'm gonna need for the next year and some for Frank too
Old 06-23-2014, 07:54 PM   #2418

EMS:
Had a Dairy Queen ice cream party for my pups, my buddy turned 7 today! (Yea it's weird but I did that for him on his first b day so I just kept doing it)

Old 06-23-2014, 07:57 PM   #2419

Quote:
Damn that dog loves some carpet, good thing you didn't go with the black and green scheme in your last place!

Those switches will be here wed frank, so if you want to come over we will install it
Yea no lie he will no longer be riding in my truck and have the chance to do it and then imma get some black seat covers to go with the trucks new black and green paint scheme.

I'll let you know and just keep me updated man.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:58 PM   #2420

Quote:
Had a Dairy Queen ice cream party for my pups, my buddy turned 7 today! (Yea it's weird but I did that for him on his first b day so I just kept doing it)

Good for you man. That's a real pet owner

Products Discussed in this Thread