Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surrounding areas!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2014, 01:43 PM   #21
VAYoder4167 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
VAYoder4167's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man I will add that into the logo. Yes they are window decals.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:46 PM   #22
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, are these bedside or window? I'm down for bedside. how hard is that to put on?
Old 01-12-2014, 01:50 PM   #23
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
YO! Im in harrisonburg. Tried to get a shenandoah valley thread started but no luck. This one may take off
Old 01-12-2014, 02:00 PM   #24
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
YO! Im in harrisonburg. Tried to get a shenandoah valley thread started but no luck. This one may take off
Oh hell yes. Is Harrisonburg Central VA? Feels northern to me, but that's probably because I'm from south of here.
Old 01-12-2014, 02:42 PM   #25

Talking Newest logo

Hey guys this is the newest logo and yes we are welcoming anybody who wants to join and will be the local group and we welcome all members. These are windows but can get bedside if that is wanted.
Attached Thumbnails
Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surrounding areas!-image.jpg  
Old 01-12-2014, 03:26 PM   #26
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Dimensions?

Can you Put one up of the toyota symbol in the "Lover's" part, not crossed out, and let's see what that looks like?

Only reason is it plays more on the phrase without having to cross out anything, cleaner IMO.

Anyone else have any ideas?
Old 01-12-2014, 04:37 PM   #27
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Ya I was gonna be showin you this thread tomorrow when we're waitin on your grill to dry.. But I guess you found it already! Haha.

And for the logo, I drew up the first rendition of this decal about a week ago (looked pretty different) but I went with the crossed out "lovers" cuz I've seen other logos done that way and it seems to draw more attention to the change in phrase.. Otherwise your mind just automatically makes it into the "va for lovers" phrase... So ya, that's why I did it that way
Old 01-13-2014, 04:47 AM   #28

Yup that's why NewRider and I decided to keep it the way it is. NewRider and I ordered ours last night and will be here this week and once we get them on and we will take pics and you all can see if you want me to order any for y'all.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:16 AM   #29

Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAYoder4167 View Post
Yup that's why NewRider and I decided to keep it the way it is. NewRider and I ordered ours last night and will be here this week and once we get them on and we will take pics and you all can see if you want me to order any for y'all.
What's the price looking like?
Old 01-13-2014, 07:34 AM   #30

Pm me for details
Old 01-13-2014, 05:35 PM   #31
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surroundin...

Finished my Pioneer 5500 install:

Also finished wiring my rear roof lights:

Switches:

Sorry pics aren't great, I was excited and took them tonight.
Old 01-13-2014, 06:22 PM   #32

Good looking pioneer. How long did it take you? We should work on a date that we can all go somewhere and meet up for some eats and whatever else we wanna do? What y'all think?
Old 01-13-2014, 06:33 PM   #33

EMS:
Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surroundin...

I'm down whenever man, you just hit me up and I'll be there.

Install took about 4-5 hours since I didn't really know what I was doing and the instructions suck with these things, but it worked out!

Got some GT Covers that are going on Thursday, can't wait.
Old 01-13-2014, 06:35 PM   #34

Good stuff man. You do much trail riding or is your truck just mostly a daily driver?
Old 01-13-2014, 06:42 PM   #35
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
just stopping by to say hi

I'm in Maryland about an hour above DC, but I tried to get a SW VA/NRV thread started a while back and never got any replies. You all are about the closest I can find to there.. I went to Virginia Tech and my girlfriend/her family is from Wytheville and the surrounding area so I'm down that way. I almost had a job in Lynchburg with English Construction, and Harrisonburg is my stopping point on my way to Blacksburg since its halfway. Been there many many times.. My dad even went to JMU! haha I think I've been pretty much everywhere in VA.

oh, and I guess I can be friends with some of you Wahoos.
Old 01-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #36

EMS:
Hey there! Hopefully this thread can pick up some steam.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:42 PM   #37

Hey guys anybody is welcome and yes I actually know a few propel with Rnglich construction and they bought out the company my brother in law hauls equipment for. The more the merrier. I think NewRider and I are working on a meet and greet here sometime in the near future. I'll keep everyone updated. Several of us are headed to Shoe Creek this Saturday if anyone else can make it come on along there is supposed to be one hell of a turnout. If anyone has questions or anything just pm me or NewRider. Thanks guys hope to have more people join and will keep people updated on decals.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:45 PM   #38

EMS:
Man really wanted to go to Shoe Creek, but I gotta head out and see some family in South Carolina this week. Pics please!
Old 01-13-2014, 07:51 PM   #39
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So like Frank said here.. he, I and a bunch of other Va folks will be headed to Shoe Creek this coming weekend (all are welcome, just search that name and you'll find the thread). Also, sense we're coin this this weekend, I at least will be a little strapped for cash in the immediate future... but beyond that, anyone got any major plans for the weekend of Feb. 8-9? maybe we can do this meet, greet, 'n eat somewhere then!
Old 01-13-2014, 07:53 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsheriff11 View Post
Man really wanted to go to Shoe Creek, but I gotta head out and see some family in South Carolina this week. Pics please!
pics will deff be had!!! and I usually make a video of any meet/wheel I do that makes it onto youtube so don't worry, hopefully many of the good moments will be captured for the pure and glorious ridicule of the entire world :P

Products Discussed in this Thread