Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surrounding areas!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2014, 11:39 AM   #841
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Leaf packs came today!!!
Old 03-12-2014, 03:11 PM   #842
crm2816 is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
crm2816's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up guys? I'm in roanoke but this is the Virginia thread thats closest to southwest Virginia. Was wondering if anyone could help me instal an OME lift because I don't have a flat area to do it (college student in a dorm) and don't want to pay a shop an outrageous amount. Would love to meet some other tacoma owners. Let me know if anyone could help me out.

Thanks in advance!!
Old 03-12-2014, 03:43 PM   #843
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2816 View Post
Whats up guys? I'm in roanoke but this is the Virginia thread thats closest to southwest Virginia. Was wondering if anyone could help me instal an OME lift because I don't have a flat area to do it (college student in a dorm) and don't want to pay a shop an outrageous amount. Would love to meet some other tacoma owners. Let me know if anyone could help me out.

Thanks in advance!!
If you're ever over in Richmond, bring it on over.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:35 PM   #844
VAYoder4167 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
VAYoder4167's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks in advance!!
Welcome to the thread and where at in Roanoke? There are quite a few of us in Lynchburg and other areas.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:50 PM   #845
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks in advance!!
welcome! and are you able to drive a distance to do the lift? I'm in Charlottesville but there's probably a more central spot a few of us could meet
Old 03-12-2014, 06:11 PM   #846

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
welcome! and are you able to drive a distance to do the lift? I'm in Charlottesville but there's probably a more central spot a few of us could meet
Yea if we could find a mid point that'd be cool maybe by then a few of us can do some mods the same day.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:44 PM   #848
crm2816 is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
crm2816's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Lynchburg is about an hour away and Charlottesville is about 2. I can do either one of those
Old 03-13-2014, 09:59 AM   #849
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
I'll come drink beer and meet some of you!
Old 03-13-2014, 10:03 AM   #850

Maybe we should set up a mod day or something like that so some of us can get together and meet and chill and work on the tacos. What y'all think?
Old 03-13-2014, 10:04 AM   #851
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me
Old 03-13-2014, 03:02 PM   #852
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah y'all, get ready. I'm 99% sure I'm getting my shocks and springs by May when I come back home. If I can't find somewhere solid to do it, I'll use my uncle's friend's shop, but I'd rather do it with you guys, especially frank, since he's lifted his before.

I'll also be getting brand new bushings, u bolts, and brake line extensions. I'll hold off on the diff drop for now.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:12 PM   #853

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Yeah y'all, get ready. I'm 99% sure I'm getting my shocks and springs by May when I come back home. If I can't find somewhere solid to do it, I'll use my uncle's friend's shop, but I'd rather do it with you guys, especially frank, since he's lifted his before.

I'll also be getting brand new bushings, u bolts, and brake line extensions. I'll hold off on the diff drop for now.
Yea that sounds good and yea I've put quite a few lifts on several trucks so I know my way around suspensions pretty well.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:48 PM   #855
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
mod day sounds awesome guys! seems like a lot of y'all are closer to Lynchburg than anywhere else.. frank, what kinda space might you have for a turning day?

also.. been working really hard this week designing a bed rack as well as a high clearance rear. I found out we've got an old junk trailer out back that I think still has a lot of good metal in the frame so I'm plannin on tearin that apart this weekend to start some mock up for both things. Hopefully I can get my buddy to bring his welder down in a few weeks and then I'll really be on my way with protection... all that will be left is haven cash to buy tube for sliders!!
Old 03-14-2014, 04:07 AM   #856
eaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud of

Army: SPC
Name: Cory
eaglesfn5402's Tacoma Gallery
My Wet Okoles are projected to be here in May, tires 3-4 weeks (he also said it could take up to 12 weeks and even when they do come in I still need the F5s to mount em), still waiting on the 2nd seat heater kit to come in, and custom wooden shift knob shipped 2 weeks ago and still no sign of it. Going on week 2 of not doing anything to the truck haha.
Old 03-14-2014, 06:11 AM   #857

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
mod day sounds awesome guys! seems like a lot of y'all are closer to Lynchburg than anywhere else.. frank, what kinda space might you have for a turning day?

also.. been working really hard this week designing a bed rack as well as a high clearance rear. I found out we've got an old junk trailer out back that I think still has a lot of good metal in the frame so I'm plannin on tearin that apart this weekend to start some mock up for both things. Hopefully I can get my buddy to bring his welder down in a few weeks and then I'll really be on my way with protection... all that will be left is haven cash to buy tube for sliders!!
I'll see if I can pull something together. I knew a few guys around with shops that have lifts and all the tools a mechanic could dream about but I'll see what I can do. I'll keep you updated on the paint project as well I found some good paint but want to make sure it's the right kind and will work in the gun. I'll let you know probably tomorrow.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:39 AM   #858
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'll have my parts shipped to my house and I'll do it in the summer.

I wonder if it's okay to wheel with this axle wrap?
Old 03-14-2014, 10:50 AM   #859
eaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud of

Army: SPC
Name: Cory
eaglesfn5402's Tacoma Gallery
thinking about changing the location of my cb antenna to my tailgate. if that's the case one of you 2nd gen guys can have my hood mount if you want it. still debating though and looking into prices of the tailgate mount.

Products Discussed in this Thread