Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surrounding areas!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2014, 06:59 PM   #841
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAYoder4167 View Post
My bad man that was me and me and my dog were heading over the craft collision center and then headed to work. I'll catch up with you hopefully next week if that cool. Maybe we can go to bdubs or something.

The front of your truck looks so mean and I can't get I've the silver and black combo makes me just want to repaint mine.

Travis I've been looking at paints some more and think I found a few better options but I'll let you know.
they still all in that same kinda price range?
Old 03-14-2014, 07:04 PM   #842
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surroundin...

Cool man let me know sometime next weekend would be a great time to get out, the wife is going out of town!

Hell I don't even care if I have a big ass sleep over here on the farm, the trailer sleeps a good 8-10.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:10 PM   #843
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Dude. Brandon! You need a pic of your truck or a build thread in your sig!
Old 03-14-2014, 07:19 PM   #844
VAYoder4167 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
VAYoder4167's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
they still all in that same kinda price range?
Travis yes they are right around the same price maybe alittle bit more.

BSheriff sounds good I'll let you know something sometime this week. What time do you work?
Old 03-14-2014, 07:20 PM   #845
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
I get out at 4pm in Friday and got nothing planned for the weekend
Old 03-14-2014, 07:26 PM   #846
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Damnit! why do y'all have to do the cool truck shit when I won't be available!!! haha
Old 03-14-2014, 07:39 PM   #847

EMS:
Quote:
Damnit! why do y'all have to do the cool truck shit when I won't be available!!! haha

Lol, where you gonna be?
Old 03-14-2014, 07:51 PM   #848

EMS:
haha thats the best I can do on this stupid apple computer for a signature pic
Old 03-14-2014, 08:07 PM   #849

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsheriff11 View Post
haha thats the best I can do on this stupid apple computer for a signature pic
STUPID APPLE???!!!! come on man!! nice pic tho!

and I'll in va beach gettin sized for a tux for my buddies wedding.. join down to hang with him and the rest of the groomsmen for the weekend
Old 03-14-2014, 08:07 PM   #850
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Good enough! At least I can see what your truck looks like!

Also, Travis. First gen skids work with diff drops. I'll be sure to throw that on while we lift it
Old 03-14-2014, 08:08 PM   #851

EMS:
Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surroundin...

Damn, I was headed to va beach this weekend but decided to stay in town for the gun show and just hang out, I've been traveling the last 3 weekends.

And yes I combined stupid and apple together but most likely it's me. Plus I only have like 3 pics of my truck, not a pic person.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:30 PM   #852

Quote:
Damn, I was headed to va beach this weekend but decided to stay in town for the gun show and just hang out, I've been traveling the last 3 weekends.

And yes I combined stupid and apple together but most likely it's me. Plus I only have like 3 pics of my truck, not a pic person.
i think you're broke... stupid and apple can only be in the same sentence when talking about antonyms...

and you need to start pulling that phone out for for some pics man! looks like you goat a good lookin truck, would like to see more of it
Old 03-14-2014, 10:52 PM   #853

Quote:
i think you're broke... stupid and apple can only be in the same sentence when talking about antonyms...

and you need to start pulling that phone out for for some pics man! looks like you goat a good lookin truck, would like to see more of it
Yea I can vouch for him he has a damn clean truck and I'm sure it would look good along with a group of other tacos. We all need to get up really soon even if it's just to chill and maybe take some pics of the trucks.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:53 PM   #854

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Good enough! At least I can see what your truck looks like!

Also, Travis. First gen skids work with diff drops. I'll be sure to throw that on while we lift it
Your getting your diff drop from toyotec right? Yes it does go with pretty much all skids even if it's custom fabbed.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:13 AM   #855

EMS:
Not clean anymore! Went out on some trails last night and got into a narrow briar surrounded trail scratched the hell out of my truck, oh well battle scars. I might see if some polish will help.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:30 AM   #856

Quote:
Not clean anymore! Went out on some trails last night and got into a narrow briar surrounded trail scratched the hell out of my truck, oh well battle scars. I might see if some polish will help.
Hahahaha that's the way a trucks supposed to be I guess. Got any pics if how it looks after the trails?
Old 03-15-2014, 09:10 PM   #857

Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
I always make sure to wash my truck after wheeling. Mud is killer on everything. Plus, mine's a rust bucket.

Don't need mud to prove I wheel
Old 03-15-2014, 09:14 PM   #858

Quote:
I always make sure to wash my truck after wheeling. Mud is killer on everything. Plus, mine's a rust bucket.

Don't need mud to prove I wheel
LIKE.
Old 03-15-2014, 09:25 PM   #859

Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Also, after I finished my 11 hour serving shift today, I cut my exhaust after the axle so I can clear my Old Man EMU springs. My exhaust finally sounds nice on all the sides, instead of just my passenger side. Hopefully it won't melt my spare. I want to get a tube bumper with a swingout carrier eventually.

Old 03-16-2014, 01:28 AM   #860

Quote:
Also, after I finished my 11 hour serving shift today, I cut my exhaust after the axle so I can clear my Old Man EMU springs. My exhaust finally sounds nice on all the sides, instead of just my passenger side. Hopefully it won't melt my spare. I want to get a tube bumper with a swingout carrier eventually.

You just need to get a full dual system or even a single would work.

Products Discussed in this Thread