Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surrounding areas!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2014, 01:48 PM   #1
VAYoder4167 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
VAYoder4167's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surrounding areas!

Hey guys another member and I have decided to start a local chapter/group of our own just to have a local group and see how many people there were out there in these areas. As of now we are working on ordering decals for the group and just trying to form and gain members. If anyone is interested either post in this thread or pm either me or NewRider. We are going to continue to look and keep our ears open and this group is going to attend meets/trail rides and do work days where we get together and shoot the s*** and work on our trucks. Hope to have interest from people and we will be recruiting people as well locally when we see a nice toyota or 4runner.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:14 PM   #3
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Bedford here, this should be cool. What you have in mind decal wise?
Old 01-08-2014, 08:32 AM   #4

NewRider and I are having one made now for the windows if we or y'all don't like it we can throw so more ideas together. Glad we are getting interest from some people hope to get more. I'm located in Lynchburg and always out and about when I'm not working so keep and eye out.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:37 AM   #5
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Yea I may have seen you around, I work in Lynchburg.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:21 AM   #6

Ok well if you have any questions just pm me. Where ydo you work at?
Old 01-08-2014, 10:36 PM   #7
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Finally found the thread! I'm located up in Harrisonburg right now but will hopefully be moving to the cvilld area in the next few months as I find a job... Currently have a kinda stock looking truck but the AllPro bumper will be here next week and that should help set me apart a little... if you see me around anywhere don't hesitate to say hey! Love these trucks and I'm always looking to meet other TW folks!
Old 01-08-2014, 10:46 PM   #8
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

just a thought: a lot of other local are type groups often do monthly meet-and-greets.. might be a fun thing for us to start, maybe pick some kind of middle location for everyone to meet up and grab a bite?
Old 01-08-2014, 10:55 PM   #9
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
just a thought: a lot of other local are type groups often do monthly meet-and-greets.. might be a fun thing for us to start, maybe pick some kind of middle location for everyone to meet up and grab a bite?
Oh yes! Being a Cracker Barrel employee, I get %20 for my friends. As long as I don't have more than like 6 people using it! Just a thought.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:30 AM   #10

That sounds good to me too. We should do smothering like that maybe once or twice a month depending on what people want to do. I love Cracker Barrel.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:22 PM   #11

sounds good to me... I honestly can't remember the last time I went to one, we don't have one in cville so it'd have had to have been with scouts some time forever ago...
Old 01-10-2014, 05:27 PM   #12

Update for anyone payin attention... Things are gettin underway with a decal and we should have a "prototype" here soon
Old 01-10-2014, 05:29 PM   #13
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Big Island checkin in!!!
Old 01-10-2014, 05:29 PM   #14
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-10-2014, 06:58 PM   #15

what up y'all! welcome to the party!
Old 01-10-2014, 07:10 PM   #16

Welcome man. Where in Big island? Go down that way sometimes and down in natural bridge at the drag strip sometimes.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:48 AM   #17
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAYoder4167 View Post
Welcome man. Where in Big island? Go down that way sometimes and down in natural bridge at the drag strip sometimes.
When u go thru big island and where 501 and 122 meet at the bottom of the hill u take 122 and go up the road a lil ways probably a mile and I live on right side of road
Old 01-11-2014, 12:19 PM   #18

Cool yea I've been down that way several times and used to
Go down there a lot.
Old 01-12-2014, 12:46 PM   #19

Question Logo decal prototype

Hey guys NewRider and I had been working together with a decal maker and this is what we have come up with. Let me know what y'all think?
Attached Thumbnails
Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surrounding areas!-image.jpg  
Old 01-12-2014, 01:51 PM   #20

EMS:
Calling all Toyota owners in the Lynchburg and Charlottesville and surroundin...

These are window decals correct? I like the decal, but My suggestion could be instead of having "Lover's" crossed out, you could use the Toyota symbol as the "O" in "Lover's", that would look cool.

Just my .02

I might even do a bedside of that

Products Discussed in this Thread