Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Charleston and Low Country Area of SC

Old 01-20-2014, 08:58 AM   #1
harvmac is on a distinguished road

harvmac's Tacoma Gallery
Charleston and Low Country Area of SC

Hey all, Im looking for some trails to take my brand new 2014 Taco on. Anything around here in the Low Country?
Old 01-20-2014, 10:25 AM   #2
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
I usually go in Francis Marion. After a good rain it gets pretty nasty in some trails. I've yet to find more serious and technical stuff. What area of charleston are you in?
Old 01-20-2014, 10:28 AM   #3
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
There used to be a ton of good places to go mudding in Chas. Sadly to say many are gone now due to large projects - Housing, ect. Not sure what part of Chas. you're in, but you can still find some fun on Johns Island, Wadmalaw, and I'm sure there's a ton of them up I-26.. Surely, some upstate fella's will chime in if you feel like making the trip..
Old 01-20-2014, 12:44 PM   #4
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Do what I do....look for small roads and check 'em out. Got to leave the cities behind and hit the back roads out in the country to find the great trails. Found this cool little trail last summer, just off of Edisto Island....

Old 01-20-2014, 12:47 PM   #5
Tlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant future

Name: Trey
Tlook's Tacoma Gallery
depends if you want to have to leave quickly.... all of the places i knew about youd get arrested at now
Old 10-24-2014, 08:00 AM   #6
harvmac is on a distinguished road

harvmac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
I usually go in Francis Marion. After a good rain it gets pretty nasty in some trails. I've yet to find more serious and technical stuff. What area of charleston are you in?
I am west of the Ashley river, (West Ashley) in town. My boys and I took the truck into a few little trails here and there. didnt want to do anything real crazy beacuse I dont know anyone else who has a 4X4 in case I get stuck. We took it to Pennslyvania last winter and had a little fun in the snow. Still cant get over how well this lil truck digs in keeps traction. I havent owned a 4 wheeler since the early 90's so this is a treat!