Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

01Tac0ma (BashFab)

Old 04-23-2014, 11:08 PM   #101
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up the JD2 Model 32 today with 2 dies!

Old 04-24-2014, 12:10 AM   #102
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Picked up the JD2 Model 32 today with 2 dies!

What was wrong with the one you had?
Old 04-24-2014, 01:22 AM   #103
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
What was wrong with the one you had?
Wasn't all too fond of it, it didn't allow me to make quite the precise bends id like to make as far as back to back bends... & most "ad on items" for benders are made around the JD, Pro Tools , JMR etc. benders and I wanted a horizontal bender over my old verticle bender which was fine if you have the head room but a lot of times I had to wheel it out the door to make a bend upwards of 6' or so and it was just aggravating. I can bolt this on to my welding table or what ill likely do and make a removable mount from the table so it just slides in when I need it but I got a smaller die set for tube doors and smaller accessories instead of just the basic 1.75.. plan to get some other dies as well in the future but im going to be re doing my tube door design and this one will help me get the bends the same every time which will make for a little faster production and less tube waste

Plus your bumper may be the first thing built with it...
Old 04-24-2014, 11:24 PM   #104

Couple more sliders OTD!!

01TacoPrerunner's hybrid kickouts

Jabstr08's all round T4R Kickout sliders

Old 05-08-2014, 09:45 PM   #105

Jabstr8 Getting some use from his sliders!
Love seeing the wheeling pics! If anyone has any post em up!

Old 05-23-2014, 12:51 PM   #106
Ratio
BYJOSHCOOK has a spectacular aura aboutBYJOSHCOOK has a spectacular aura about

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
Thought I'd move our convo out of the June meet thread.

When is the last possible day you can start making them before the meet?
Old 05-23-2014, 01:15 PM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYJOSHCOOK View Post
Thought I'd move our convo out of the June meet thread.

When is the last possible day you can start making them before the meet?
I really need a few orders to make it worth it for me to travel down but at latest probably a week ahead of time if theres at least 3. that's what id like to have to make the trip. I don't make much from sliders so what I do will essentially eat my profit to make the trip.

Technically though as long as I have the material the day you order ill have them done as long as theres nothing else ahead of yours
Old 05-23-2014, 08:13 PM   #108
I </3 Math.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
What about a rear bumper?
Old 05-23-2014, 08:23 PM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Auddie View Post
What about a rear bumper?
Take your pick

Old 05-23-2014, 08:27 PM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Killer stuff.
Thanks man!
May finally make a for sale thread for everything and get a little advertising going
Old 05-24-2014, 06:46 AM   #112
I </3 Math.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Price wise I mean. W/o the tire carrier. I know you've told me before, I just can't remember lol
Old 05-24-2014, 10:42 AM   #113

Quote:
Price wise I mean. W/o the tire carrier. I know you've told me before, I just can't remember lol
For the hybrid version with tube wrap arounds? I need to sit down and re price everything since my tubing is cheaper now, need to get plate priced but wont be able to until Monday.

If I had to guess atm id say the base bumper with shackle mounts would run about $350+shipping then wrap arounds are $100 with support to the frame plate, hitch would be $65, reverse light holes for your common square led lights or others upon request $25 and hilift lifting points $20. Swingout is $300 which includes a 3k spindle, latch and tire mount. Not sure on price for adding the jerry can mount as I want to re design it and come up with some roto pax mounting so id have to see what I come up with but wouldn't be too much more... all in all id say onyone could come out with a rear swingout bumper fully loaded basically for right at $1,000 + shipping. Powder coating is also an option, just waiting to have some stuff to take in to have an estimate on powder coated items.

Id like to make up some sort of tag mount as will with tag lights but never got the chance to. my personaly bumper will likely be my tube bumper with some additions so ill have to throw together a plate bumper and work out some of that stuff..In total the plate bumper its 5" +/- 1/4" in total height for the bumper so not quite the height of a tag but I did it this size to be just large enough to accept a spindle for a tire carrier but small enough so that you have some departure angle gain over a stock bumper.

Hope this helps a little and gives you an idea. and you can PM me with any questions you may have or special requests if you decide you want something. I like to sit down and do stuff one off for people and to their spec so its not the same as every other one youll see on the road
Old 05-24-2014, 11:11 AM   #114
I </3 Math.

Heard that bud! I do like the hybrid w/ wraparounds a lot.
Old 05-24-2014, 11:19 AM   #115

Quote:
Heard that bud! I do like the hybrid w/ wraparounds a lot.
Well let me know! I can always manually bend it like the first one I did on that red truck but im hoping to have my powder coater bend stuff for me from now on cause doing it manually sucks! As of now everything I do is all by hand as far as frame plates, gussets, custom brackets etc. and since my plasma is down, im down to using a dang cutoff wheel Hoping to upgrade to a Hypertherm PM30 or 45 soon! It seems as if none of my profits goto anything but tools here lately, just got a new Air compressor, about to get a press break to I can at least bend small brackets and frame plates for sliders myself then I really want some dimple dies cause, well dimple dies are the shit! haha then maybe I can start working on that crawl box since the hard part of doing my truck is finally over (almost)
Old 05-24-2014, 04:37 PM   #116
I </3 Math.

Quote:
Well let me know! I can always manually bend it like the first one I did on that red truck but im hoping to have my powder coater bend stuff for me from now on cause doing it manually sucks! As of now everything I do is all by hand as far as frame plates, gussets, custom brackets etc. and since my plasma is down, im down to using a dang cutoff wheel Hoping to upgrade to a Hypertherm PM30 or 45 soon! It seems as if none of my profits goto anything but tools here lately, just got a new Air compressor, about to get a press break to I can at least bend small brackets and frame plates for sliders myself then I really want some dimple dies cause, well dimple dies are the shit! haha then maybe I can start working on that crawl box since the hard part of doing my truck is finally over (almost)

Lol, I know that feeling!
Old 05-24-2014, 11:01 PM   #117

Quote:
Lol, I know that feeling!

don't ever sas haha

Time I finished and had it under its own weight it seemed like there was tons more yet to do.. Bumper I'm sure my first wheeling trip will prove it to be worth it but as of now its 5k under the truck and I can't even drive it ):
Old 05-25-2014, 07:51 AM   #118
I </3 Math.

Quote:
don't ever sas haha

Time I finished and had it under its own weight it seemed like there was tons more yet to do.. Bumper I'm sure my first wheeling trip will prove it to be worth it but as of now its 5k under the truck and I can't even drive it ):

Well that's no good!
Old 08-31-2014, 10:11 PM   #119

Some headlight hoops and stinger added to Travis apex front bumper

and some sliders for a couple guys in Alabama

& some on an 83 Project ive been working on

Old 11-16-2014, 12:48 AM   #120