Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

March GA Meet!

Old 03-12-2014, 02:00 PM   #341
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
I would be fine with going back and staying permanently.

Maybe y'all should come up and we'll go camp and go hit tray Mtn one weekend
Old 03-12-2014, 06:02 PM   #342
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Maybe y'all should come up and we'll go camp and go hit tray Mtn one weekend

Sounds good with me. I'm good to go just about any weekend.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:01 PM   #343
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
I'll definitely do that when my job slows back down!
What's the location of the creek crossing/mud hole we went to?
Old 03-12-2014, 08:05 PM   #344
Don't hoot with the Owls, soar with the Eagles
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down, let me know at least 2 weeks in advance so I can ask off
Old 03-14-2014, 03:10 PM   #345
NCTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
NCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I just found the hurricane creek trip which I am going to miss and just now found this one that I missed. Guess I need more TW time every day.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:22 AM   #346
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
I went to Durhamtown Telico yesterday with one of the local jeep club guys. It is on the easy side of easy. Didn't even need to engage 4wd for 90% of the park. Its almost kinda jungle looking due to the overgrowth. The scenery is real nice and they have a plane crash that is cool. They have multiple campsites on a river and fish cleaning stations. Looked like they were building some nice picnic tables for the campsites also. They do have some extreme areas where buggies would have fun but the majority of the park you could do in 2wd. This place looks like it would be ideal for a meet and could handle a large group (20+).

Nice overlook

Plane site

Most of the trail
Old 03-16-2014, 07:25 AM   #347
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of a disappointment, I think the old tellico trails were pretty hard to do.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:47 AM   #348
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyodajeff View Post
Kind of a disappointment, I think the old tellico trails were pretty hard to do.
Yeah. We were not impressed. We could have stayed at Windrock and had a challenge if we wanted or driven the easy trails and been the same as durhamtown. But it is setup nice for camping and fishing.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:53 AM   #349
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj1 View Post
Yeah. We were not impressed. We could have stayed at Windrock and had a challenge if we wanted or driven the easy trails and been the same as durhamtown. But it is setup nice for camping and fishing.
Have you ever went to the ohv trails around chatsworth ga, Ive drove to the beginning of one, its along ways back off the main road with no cell reception.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:09 AM   #350

cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyodajeff View Post
Have you ever went to the ohv trails around chatsworth ga, Ive drove to the beginning of one, its along ways back off the main road with no cell reception.
Not sure if I have. Once I finish my rotation here in Tennessee I'll be checking out more of the north GA stuff.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:44 AM   #351
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj1 View Post
Where did you guy's start out at? around Murphy?
Old 03-16-2014, 10:14 AM   #352

cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Where did you guy's start out at? around Murphy?
The entrance is at 401 Clyde McDonald Rd. Murphy, NC.