Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

March GA Meet!

Old 02-09-2014, 05:28 PM   #21
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. I think I can make it to at least one day!
Old 02-10-2014, 10:42 AM   #22
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
I may come but i dont have a tacoma anymore
Old 02-10-2014, 10:58 AM   #23
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. DTOM
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
I may come but i dont have a tacoma anymore
You're still welcome to come lol
Old 02-10-2014, 02:31 PM   #24
metrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Chris
metrick1215's Tacoma Gallery
soo if i can get off..(which if i beg C shift i should be able to swap with someone) what kinda meet we doing? like just chill, cookout, pics, ect or is this an offroad trip..cause im still rockin the Prerunner
Old 02-10-2014, 02:45 PM   #25
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
I will be home that weekend but I think I have plans already. If not then I will join.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:47 PM   #26
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrick1215 View Post
soo if i can get off..(which if i beg C shift i should be able to swap with someone) what kinda meet we doing? like just chill, cookout, pics, ect or is this an offroad trip..cause im still rockin the Prerunner
I'm a prerunner too (Can't complain, I feel blessed since my parents bought it)
Old 02-10-2014, 03:30 PM   #28
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfuh View Post
and nothin wrong with a prerunner ive got one and I take it wheelin like crazy
Not hating, it took me through some terrains I didn't think I could! I plan to buy my own 4x4 tacoma one day and give this one back to my dad when I get a "real" job. haha
Old 02-10-2014, 03:39 PM   #29
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrick1215 View Post
This will be a Prerunner-friendly trail ride/campout. It'll be fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
I will be home that weekend but I think I have plans already. If not then I will join.
You should definitely join us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfuh View Post
id love to join, but thats ALLL the way on the other side of GA, im on the panhandle of FL, I was kinda hopin it would be in southern GA lol, that wouldnt have been too far. I used to live in Warner Robins before joining the AF

and nothin wrong with a prerunner ive got one and I take it wheelin like crazy
It's just a drive...you're still invited

And HOPEFULLY we'll get some of the SC guys there too.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:50 PM   #31

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
yep..Im down for that weekend.
All right!!!
Old 02-10-2014, 03:53 PM   #32
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly...
Old 02-10-2014, 03:54 PM   #33

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Possibly...
I'm looking forward to seeing you there!
Old 02-10-2014, 05:22 PM   #34
Ratio
BYJOSHCOOK has a spectacular aura aboutBYJOSHCOOK has a spectacular aura about

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
I can get ribs and then we just heat em up. Not too sure about number wise yet
Old 02-10-2014, 07:59 PM   #36
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't read through the other posts. Same area we went last time zac?
Old 02-10-2014, 08:09 PM   #37
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds interesting i would be down. not saying 100% but i would like to come
Old 02-10-2014, 08:15 PM   #38
s3bpc1 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vet
Name: Paul
s3bpc1's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make it Saturday.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:30 PM   #39
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
Sounds interesting i would be down. not saying 100% but i would like to come
Might have to allot an extra day and bring some sort of fishing vessell....
Old 02-11-2014, 04:17 AM   #40
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Might have to allot an extra day and bring some sort of fishing vessell....

I like the way you think