Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

March GA Meet!

Old 02-11-2014, 04:42 PM   #43
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBeast View Post
anybody else?

last time we had a killer turnout! Although my bro did break his leg remember? lol
Did he ever get healed up from that?

If so , yea I remember that. If he didn't...I take back the
Old 02-11-2014, 04:48 PM   #44
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Didn't read through the other posts. Same area we went last time zac?
Yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
Sounds interesting i would be down. not saying 100% but i would like to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3bpc1 View Post
I might be able to make it Saturday.
I'm looking forward to seeing you guys there
Old 02-11-2014, 04:49 PM   #45
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBeast View Post
ya its a body armor bumper i picked up last year
thx!

zac im in for both days now not just sunday
Heck yeah!!!
Old 02-11-2014, 05:56 PM   #46
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
March GA Meet!

Are we camping somewhere? If so where? And the trails are pretty pre runner friendly?
Old 02-11-2014, 06:01 PM   #47
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
Are we camping somewhere? If so where? And the trails are pretty pre runner friendly?
1) Yes
2) Here
3) Yes. They're FS roads
Old 02-12-2014, 06:53 AM   #48
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

March GA Meet!

Nice. Just gonna be a field fulla hillbillies. Song reference. This is gonna be a blast. My next 3 weekends are gonna be great. This weekend going to visit my cousin next weekend going to the bassmaster classic in Birmingham. Then this. I hope all of them work out.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:28 AM   #49
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone come up today and do some snow ridin.
Old 02-12-2014, 01:45 PM   #50
Drive it like a 4WD

I've been snow riding in Athens today. It's been a lot
Old 02-13-2014, 07:29 AM   #51
ToyotaTechGeek is on a distinguished road
ToyotaTechGeek's Tacoma Gallery
hopefully i can make this meet.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:33 AM   #52
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaTechGeek View Post
hopefully i can make this meet.
All right!
Old 02-16-2014, 02:48 PM   #53
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP
Old 02-16-2014, 08:20 PM   #54
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Posted a link on t4r.org
Old 02-16-2014, 09:25 PM   #55
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Adde to the list!!
Old 02-16-2014, 09:26 PM   #56
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Adde to the list!!
Will do!
Old 02-17-2014, 07:08 PM   #57
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Nightly bump
Old 02-17-2014, 08:14 PM   #58
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Can I get a link to the location? The one up is not working I think because I am in Belgium.
My plans in Alabama have changed so I mite be able to talk my buddy into going.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:18 PM   #59
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Can I get a link to the location? The one up is not working I think because I am in Belgium.
My plans in Alabama have changed so I mite be able to talk my buddy into going.
Here's the road we're camping off of, but we'll be meeting before we head into the woods so no one is left behind

Hawk Mountain Rd Chattahoochee National Forest, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Old 02-17-2014, 08:21 PM   #60
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Wow just below the Appalachian trail. Looks like a cool area. That is a 5hr drive. With the limited amount of time I have at home I dont think I will be able to swing this. Sorry fellas maybe next year.