Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

March GA Meet!

Old 02-07-2014, 10:27 PM   #1
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. DTOM
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
March GA Meet!

Hey guys! So I'm trying to put together a meet in the first part of March in Northern Ga (Blue Ridge area). It will be the weekend of Mar 1-2. Everyone is welcome to join!
Just add your name to the list.

From what I can tell (from reading through the pages) is the campsite is Hawk Mountain LZ (lurpranger... )

1. xaqori
2. BYJOSHCOOK
3. TRDBeast
4. GlockComa (?)
5. dwalden2 (Sunday hopefully)
6. macgyver
7. gravedgr
8. Tacomarotto
9. metrick1215 (maybe)
10. TacoIII (maybe)
11. ChamYota
12. buzzard1992 (?)
13. Gabassman (likely)
14. s3bpc1 (maybe Saturday)
15. Iceman2448
16. Lurpranger (maybe)
Old 02-07-2014, 10:31 PM   #2
Ratio
BYJOSHCOOK has a spectacular aura aboutBYJOSHCOOK has a spectacular aura about

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! Ill ask off of work
Old 02-07-2014, 10:33 PM   #3
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYJOSHCOOK View Post
I'm in! Ill ask off of work

1. xaqori
2. BYJOSHCOOK
Old 02-07-2014, 10:40 PM   #4
Ratio

Party of 2! I might bring my friend Tyler, he doesn't have a truck but he can ride with me
Old 02-07-2014, 10:43 PM   #5

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYJOSHCOOK View Post
Party of 2! I might bring my friend Tyler, he doesn't have a truck but he can ride with me
That sounds fine with me lol
Old 02-08-2014, 02:18 PM   #8
Ratio

Woo 3!
Old 02-08-2014, 08:59 PM   #9
GlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really nice
Name: James
GlockComa's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds cool, let me check my schedule. Itching to get out there for sure! Cookout maybe?
Old 02-08-2014, 09:13 PM   #11

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockComa View Post
Sounds cool, let me check my schedule. Itching to get out there for sure! Cookout maybe?
That sounds great!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBeast View Post
i sent out about 20 invites to the crew from last time....
if i missed anybody i apologize but i also posted in all the ga forums
All right! Let's get this thing out there!
Old 02-08-2014, 09:21 PM   #13
Ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockComa View Post
Hell yea! My dad said he could cook up some ribs n stuff and then we put it in tin-foil and heat it up!!
Old 02-08-2014, 10:53 PM   #15
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Good possibility I can at least make it for 1 day
Old 02-09-2014, 06:57 AM   #16
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Don't have a taco anymore but I'll bring the tundy.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:55 AM   #17
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
Don't have a taco anymore but I'll bring the tundy.
We dont' like your kind around here
Old 02-09-2014, 05:16 PM   #19
GlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really niceGlockComa is just really nice
Name: James
GlockComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBeast View Post
shweeeeeeet!

where u been? u live right by me and i never see u lol
I know man, its been hectic lately! I havent been on any boards in a while, so thanks for shooting the invite my way, otherwise I wouldnt have seen it. Haven't done anything to the truck since last time, except for 20% tint all the way around. Is that rear bumper new? Looks sweet!
Old 02-09-2014, 05:22 PM   #20
dirty Nissan driver
gravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
gravedgr's Tacoma Gallery
We might be interested in joining. Our Taco should be here next week.