Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Hurricane Creek Trail Ride Pictures

Old 03-23-2014, 08:24 PM   #21
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Wes your camera is sick dude.. Cam nice drop off pics
Thanks man
Old 03-23-2014, 09:08 PM   #22
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery

Great pics so far. The feet hanging off the cliff...my armpits started sweating just looking at that view
Old 03-23-2014, 09:10 PM   #23
T4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant future
Name: Alek
T4rwildlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post

Great pics so far. The feet hanging off the cliff...my armpits started sweating just looking at that view

me and gearhead
Old 03-23-2014, 09:11 PM   #24
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4rwildlife View Post
me and gearhead
Really puts it in perspective! Gosh
Old 03-23-2014, 10:58 PM   #25
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Sub for when I get off work. Pics are taking forever on my phone lol
Old 03-24-2014, 02:55 AM   #26
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery

Some mud-hole victors!

Proud of my stocker on street tires!

A little trail damage.

A little more...

Homer looks even better dirty.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:03 AM   #27
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino wanted to run the trail again.

Special tip to everyone, do NOT run a fire stick on a mag mount on the trail!
Thought it broke my window on the way down!

Sacrifice to the 4x4 gods, Great wheeling day.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:35 AM   #28
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pictures!
Old 03-24-2014, 07:28 AM   #31

Chompin'
at the bit to be able to see my trip across the mud...
Old 03-24-2014, 07:29 AM   #32
T4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Taco View Post
Chompin'
at the bit to be able to see my trip across the mud...

Do you have an Instagram?
Old 03-24-2014, 07:38 AM   #33

Quote:
Do you have an Instagram?
Nope, but if that's the way I'll see it, I'll download it this afternoon!
Old 03-24-2014, 07:38 AM   #34
Yeah Ryan put it up on there
Old 03-24-2014, 07:42 AM   #35
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
wait. Is that Cam's prerunner that took damage to the right?
Old 03-24-2014, 07:43 AM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
wait. Is that Cam's prerunner that took damage to the front left?

Yeah he hit a guy on the way down there.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:44 AM   #38
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah he hit a guy on the way down there.
snap.

wut... that's not even trail damage? He's hittin guys before he even gets to the meet?
Old 03-24-2014, 07:48 AM   #39
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
I've got all the videos on YouTube. Just search my username there "CDJSMJIFY" or I will try to link them this evening.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:15 AM   #40
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Hurricane Creek Trail Ride Pictures

Free step bars saved the day.

Looking at that rock climb out if the river. I feel if I would have aired down I would have made it through.

I also have two videos. I'll post up later.