Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Hurricane Creek Trail Ride Pictures

Old 03-24-2014, 10:26 AM   #42
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for posting some of the links Craig. I can't do it from my phone. The one titled "Deathrace" was the high speed run at the mudhole.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:16 AM   #43
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4rwildlife View Post
Yeah he hit a guy on the way down there.
Awwe! I called it trail damage so the poor guy could save face!

And, while I appreciate it.. where's Death Race? The anti climatic pull out bummed me out..
Old 03-24-2014, 11:29 AM   #44
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Taco View Post
Awwe! I called it trail damage so the poor guy could save face!

And, while I appreciate it.. where's Death Race? The anti climatic pull out bummed me out..
If you want to see it before this evening just go to YouTube, search my username cdjsmjify and you can watch it or copy the link and paste it here.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:40 AM   #46
T4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant future
Name: Alek
T4rwildlife's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good view of how he got off the ground and landed on his hitch and frame. Also a good view of the back of my head.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:42 AM   #47
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02goldie View Post
Old 03-24-2014, 11:51 AM   #48
T4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant futureT4rwildlife has a brilliant future
Name: Alek
T4rwildlife's Tacoma Gallery
Hurricane Creek Trail Ride Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post

Scared me to death haha but it was awesome to see.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:55 AM   #49
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
snap.

wut... that's not even trail damage? He's hittin guys before he even gets to the meet?

Yeah he hit me leaving the parking lot after we all gassed up to leave.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:06 PM   #50
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02goldie View Post
Cool, thanks! That's what I was looking for!
Old 03-24-2014, 01:09 PM   #51
darrinhutch is on a distinguished road
Name: darrin
darrinhutch's Tacoma Gallery
what kinda camera was the first group of pics taking with? looks really clear
Old 03-24-2014, 01:56 PM   #52
Dragonslady is a glorious beacon of lightDragonslady is a glorious beacon of lightDragonslady is a glorious beacon of lightDragonslady is a glorious beacon of lightDragonslady is a glorious beacon of light
Dragonslady's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-24-2014, 01:58 PM   #53
Dragonslady is a glorious beacon of lightDragonslady is a glorious beacon of lightDragonslady is a glorious beacon of lightDragonslady is a glorious beacon of lightDragonslady is a glorious beacon of light

Old 03-24-2014, 02:01 PM   #54

Old 03-24-2014, 02:18 PM   #55
Old 03-24-2014, 02:22 PM   #56
Pretty sure we would have made it all the way through the mudhole, but dragon saw Eddy running for his son so he layed off the gas.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:28 PM   #57
Dj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
Dj318's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA pretty sure derek hit the rev limiter in every mud hole!
Old 03-24-2014, 03:08 PM   #58
Lol I didn't even pay attention to the rev limiter. I didn't know what he was doing, just knew he was determined to make it through that mudhole. I was holding on for life!
Old 03-24-2014, 04:48 PM   #59
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinhutch View Post
what kinda camera was the first group of pics taking with? looks really clear
Thanks!

Camera: Canon 7D
Lenses: Canon 17-40L and Rokinon 8mm fisheye
Old 03-24-2014, 05:17 PM   #60
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
Wes I took that fish eye photo of the 3 tents and put it on my Instagram and it blew up. Pretty much famous now lol